Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Well this is yesterdays, but my girlfriend brought me a giant cup of iced tea while I was at work, lifting boxes with no AC. She's awesome. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Grampybone posted:

Blew something up. I do it most days. But most days are pretty awesome.

I want more info on this. Blowing poo poo up is fun as hell.
e: If it's work related, you should probably post about it here, but not if it's confidential. Don't wanna get you in trouble.

e: I discovered a few days ago that I love my girlfriend so I told her, and she loves me too. I'm so happy all the time now!

blunt for century has a new favorite as of 01:39 on Jun 8, 2011

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I'm about to go swimming in the rain with my girlfriend. Swimming in the rain is so awesome. Everyone should try it. Don't do it in thunderstorms though I totally go swimming in thunderstorms. Yes it's dumb and dangerous, but so, so awesome

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

yeah id like to report an asshat improperly using spoiler tags and advocating dangerous stuff its this guy right here

Backyard Blacksmith posted:

Spoiler tags are not just for spoilers, in my book. They can be used to emphasize a point, show sarcasm, or any number of other things. Stop reporting "misuse of spoiler tags". Don't use them too much though. If it gets to a point where I see too many, I will stop allowing them for anything other than actual spoilers or joke punchlines.

Quoted from the rules thread, beyotch. :colbert:

Content:
All the jerky I made this weekend turned out awesome. Also, my supervisor at work declared that it was "No lovely Music day" and made the guy who always puts the radio on the generic nu-metal station with shittons of commercials (96.1 for you guys in the ATL area) stop complaining about it. It was great to not have to listen to Nickleback or Hinder or Skillet at all today.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

MindlessHavok posted:

Please tell me he put it on Q100 instead. That would just be hilarious.

Nah. Sublime Radio on Pandora, which is awesome. Q100 is bullshit. Most of the Atlanta area radio stations are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

My girlfriend is going to be at her sister's for Christmas, so we celebrated together today. She got me a Nerf Sword, a Lego kit, a badass vaporizer, a 16oz man-chalice for storing all my beer caps, and is now in the process of making a GIANT polish dinner! It's smelling so good.