Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d9f2jYytNs.
As trivial as it seems, my boyfriend and I very recently broke up, as a direct result I am homeless and unemployed; but I happen to own a little green cheek conure that adores me, and so those four goofy loving Jendays brightened the hell out of my day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

this appeared in my mailbox today

I have the best friends :allears:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Leavemywife posted:

...Why does a bird have thumbs...?

To give thumbs ups, of course.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

you DO get it!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Intoluene posted:

I hear it has problems on PC but I want it so bad :smith:

I think it depends on your rig, I haven't had any issues yet and I'm now a few hours in.

so far it's everything I'd hoped :allears:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

If you played the original Thief games you'll love it. If you didn't you'll probably love it anyway :v: It's really well-executed stealth/action with fun powers and multiple ways to complete every mission.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 05:14 on Nov 14, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Maybe you shouldn't be slingshotting Overseers into dumpsters :colbert:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

About a year and a half ago I noticed a family of crows who live in the trees in my apartment complex. I've been feeding and interacting with them since then and they've gotten really friendly! They caw good morning most days, and they'll keep me company for a block sometimes when I'm walking to work, just hopping along fences and signposts to keep pace. The boldest are, I think, the three birds that hatched this spring. Last time I saw them I had sweet potato fries to share and they were very happy about this.

Today they left me a crow gift. It is my turn to be so gosh darn happy. 🥰❤️🥰 It is the shiniest pebble I have ever seen.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

You have a good daughter. :3:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Pictures of said pebble?

It is very pretty. :3: I've no idea what kind of stone it is, though. Something that's been treated I think.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Biplane posted:

I have 40% custody of my son at the moment and his mother lives about 90 minutes by train away, so it's all been good, until august of last year. He got the 'rona, and has had to be quarantined like 4 times, and in isolation 2 times, and then I got sick, and then after that my lower back exploded, so we've barely seen each other the last few months and it's been horrible. But now, finally, everyone is healthy and he's here for winter break! Today we bought a board game, made some posters for his room and made tacos and I can't remember when I was last this happy :D

Biplane that's wonderful 💖

I hope you both have the best time :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Inceltown posted:

After a week of pretty terrible weather my run this morning was pretty good.

Gorgeous! The small things really can feel like the most awesome ones at times.

Mine's a tiny bit personal but lord I am so fuckin happy. Victoria's Secret has been my exclusive go-to for bras my whole adult life. Patriarchal or not I know how their brand fits on me (important) and they're usually really pretty too (also important). My size has always been a huge PITA to get with them though and last year they seemed to stop producing them altogether outside of the most :effort: colors ever (solid black, solid white, solid beige). Really low key upsetting and frustrating.

Today I found a site that's like, more upscale e-bay I guess (https://poshmark.com) and a whole bunch of resellers have VS bras in my size!! In the pretty patterns!!! New in packaging!!!! I get my cake and I get to eat it too because VS doesn't get my money gently caress yeahhh :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

I've been beaming about this for the last twenty minutes. Just so happy. Time to stock up.