Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
After it being lost for over 5 years, I finally found my "A Knights Tale" soundtrack! :dance: Has some great music on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
I got my internet back! :dance:

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
I finally beat all 34 levels in Brickbreaker on my Blackberry! :hellyeah:

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
Even though I feel bad about it, my friend lent me some money for the remaining rent. :unsmith: I'm so glad I have her as a friend.

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
Got back from a Roadtrip to San Francisco with a buddy for the week. Was awesome. I got myself injured pretty badly but that didn't stop me from hiking up those hills! :buddy: Had a great time and the fireworks were amazing.

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
Thrice Bonanza!

Got tickets to their live concert on August 13 AND they released their new album single "Yellow Belly" And it's AWESOME! :hellyeah:

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
I was given a guaranteed position at an Albertson's for the possible strike that may happen. I'm sorry everyone that may lose their job due to the strike, but I really need this. :( Don't hate me.

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.

Dr. Video Games 0055 posted:

I'm going out on a date with a girl on Friday! I am so loving excited, I've been out of the dating game for so long and I really think she likes me.

Me too, man. Me too. Feels good. :cheers:

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
Going in for training tomorrow for a job. :) Finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tailwhoop
Oct 18, 2008

Luigi to Kobe's Mario.
Broke up with the bitch that cheated on me. I ain't even upset anymore. Feels good.

Also, I'm moving from my hometown finally. Too much bad energy here.

Reason for THAT is because I sent my portfolio to a employer and they liked it. Was hired and my career finally starts. :)