Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.
Managed to finally get down to the courthouse to pick up our marriage license. Tax season and birthdays had made us put it off for a bit since no one could come and witness it. After we got it done it's like a catalyst for it's actually happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.
Had my initial interview with immigration and my petition got approved! Now I'm a permanent resident and don't have to worry about leaving my husband. :shobon:

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.
Hyperbole and a Half writer/illustrator Allie is back after 18 months away from the blogging scene. :shobon:

I like that, ALOT.

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.
I've just started my very first college courses on May 21st, which marked exactly 8 years since I've been graduated high school. Which was also my Husband and I's 2 year wedding anniversary. Even thought I didn't get a very good mark on my first sample paper (a C), today I wrote a paper about why cats a jerk and I think that's awesome.

:shobon:

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.

Coffee And Pie posted:

My diet is working, I've lost 3 pounds! Suck it, Regina George.

Just stay away from the Kalteen bars. :v:

My day is awesome because our new kitten and old lady cat snuggled on the cat tree together and groomed. Up till today it's been chasing each other around fighting all day. :woop:

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.
Just found out that one of my life dream's may be easier to attain than I'd originally thought. Now I'm bursting with excitement about something that isn't even going to happen for years and may actually never happen, but I don't care! It may be possible and that makes me heart explode. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.
I picked a major today and have a semi-clear picture of what my future holds now. :ohdear:

I won't be done school till I am into my thirties, but I'm excited as all heck.