Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cadell
May 16, 2009
Our toilets at work have those light sensors that turn of the lights if there is no movement. Sometimes I'm the first male in our department to use the toilets, so when I go in it is all dark for a second until the lights turn on. So for the past few months whenever I go to the toilets and the lights are off I think 'Oh, a vampire has used the toilet last.' I don't know where or why I thought this, or why a vampire would go to the toilet in the dark, but I do. It hasn't happened for a while but I happened to get in early enough today, feel the call of nature, and lo and behold: Vampire Toilet! :drac:

It has made me ridiculously happy.:3::hf::drac:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU