Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodcider
Jun 19, 2009
Got a call for a job interview tomorrow afternoon. I've already had two interviews this week. Granted they're for unimpressive summer retail positions, but jesus I just want to stop working at Dunkin Donuts.

Also it's been a year to the day since I started living on my own and I've been pretty successful to that end. I'm very happy about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodcider
Jun 19, 2009
- I work at a drive-thru restaurant taking orders. A woman stopped me at the pick-up window to tell me I have a wonderful voice and that I should do "commercials or something." Kinda crazy but random compliments are always nice. :3:

- Coincidentally, karaoke night tonight.

- Some random guy on youtube is going to send me the mythical fifth demo track from a local band that broke up many years ago. Me and my friend had written off its existence, you see. There were five demo songs and he only uploaded four of them to last.fm, and lost the fifth file. This is a fairly momentous occasion.