Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunshine89
Nov 22, 2009
The $120 Sony headphones with the earcup that broke after a vacuuming related fall? Crazy glued them, the bond is perfect. Spent $3 to save $120 + tax and grief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunshine89
Nov 22, 2009
I placed them on the edge of my desk. I was vacuuming under the desk, when the cord of the vacuum had snagged on something. I then gave the vacuum a sharp push, which not only dislodged the snag, but sent the vacuum into the leg of the desk with enough force to knock the headphones off. They landed at a weird angle, which cracked the piece of plastic connecting the earcup to the swivel mechanism

Sunshine89
Nov 22, 2009
Visa bill- paid in full!

Sunshine89
Nov 22, 2009
I had just the right amount of felt pads for the legs of a new table I acquired.