Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Industrial revolution has flipped the bitch on evolution.
^^^I think that he meant that his ex started to get fat. But hey, it's always great when they are worse off without you.

I just registered for commencement for my Bachelor degree. Also, the graduation ceremony is two days after my birthday. On top of that, these last four classes are going to be a freakin' cake-walk. Awesome.

Walk Away has a new favorite as of 00:47 on Apr 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

I've been sleeping on a couch for almost three years. I will be getting a bed this weekend. I got to go and buy all of my sheets and pillows today. Hell yeah.

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

I got "tapped" in my first class this morning to join Beta Gamma Sigma. To get invited one has to be in the top 10% of all Junior and Senior business students in the school. I was (and am) very excited to be honored like that. :)

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

11 days until graduation; picked up my third set of cords yesterday. I also have a summer internship lined up that starts in July. It's not paid, but at least I might be able to get my foot in to a stable job with the county.

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

My daughter and I are going to the Halloween party at Disneyland this afternoon. The little one has been looking forward to this for months.

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Today is the first day of my daughter's weekend pageant and she is so freakin' worked up over it. I love being able to see her so happy.

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

My daughter has been asking for a Power Wheels for months. She went to bed about an hour ago and I just got to put her brand new pink Power Wheels Jeep by the tree. I can't wait to see her lose her poo poo in the morning.

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

I finally got an interview with a small accounting firm for next week. I graduated back in June. I want a real job so bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Walk Away posted:

I finally got an interview with a small accounting firm for next week. I graduated back in June. I want a real job so bad!

I got the job! It only starts at $10 an hour, but after tax season I have the opportunity to move up to a better position. Looks like my daughter and I will be able to go to New York this winter like we wanted!