Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My nose is finally unstuffed after almost two weeks of that crap. Also managed to get in a Monday morning quickie with my wife before heading to the office :huh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Got asked to interview in-person for a job that I really want, a week or two after I had given up hope of hearing back.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Had my workout group's annual Christmas workout today and then a bunch of us went and got dinner after we finished. Nice to have gym fam around while my wife is out of the country for Christmas :unsmith:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Got my first full paycheck for my new job, which is paying me 40% more than my old job :toot:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Ran a personal best time in the 10k today (38:45)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Yesterday, but I found a 20 on the ground while walking to pick up the kid from daycare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
What was supposed to be an hour playdate with one friend and her kid turned into three hours that included a group dinner and the unexpected presence of a good friend who I haven't seen in a while :unsmith: