Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

llbdtiberio
Mar 27, 2010
Came home after a week visiting the parents, love flying so that was fun. My suitcase was filled with 6 bottles of Absolut Vodka Citron and chocolate and I even got a free upgrade on the flight! Even better, when I came home a letter was waiting for me from the NHS to confirm an appointment at the hospital for a test scheduled in a week when I was expecting at least 3 months waiting.

Edit: Genki Sudo/World Order is playing on my stereo, now my day is truly awesome!

llbdtiberio has a new favorite as of 00:22 on Apr 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

llbdtiberio
Mar 27, 2010
Booked 2 rooms for me and my dad when we're visiting New York in the fall, managed to get the last 2 remaining rooms and at a great discount of 40%. Can't wait to visit New York again.

llbdtiberio
Mar 27, 2010
One of my friends is a tory supporter and we had a discussion about the cuts, I countered every argument with a proven statistical fact while she simply spouted the same Tory bullshit over and over again. It might be petty but I'm sick of her untrue bullshit.

llbdtiberio
Mar 27, 2010
Went to the UK's largest Asian store in Glasgow and stocked up on various things like soy sauce, miso, wasabi and noodles. Am really tempted to learn Mandarin/japanese now so I can read the instructions :P

llbdtiberio
Mar 27, 2010
Day started off poo poo when my Uni took money from my account without them having told me, joke's on them as the boss of my department is fighting on my behalf against this after I've spent approx. 4 months trying to get stuff sorted financially. Makes you fell all warm inside hearing your boss screaming at someone that isn't you over the phone. Day is also awesome as I have a second date with a cute girl who's coming over for dinner and I'm trying out this recipe from a fellow goon.
And I got Grey Goose vodka chilling in the fridge with some fresh limes :cheers:.

llbdtiberio
Mar 27, 2010
Spent all day giving out christmas food and presents to some of the poor here in Glasgow, was really amazing to see the look on their faces, that my friends is christmas joy. I couldn't make it home this christmas due to work so volunteered instead for this, am happy I did :).

llbdtiberio
Mar 27, 2010
Why today was awesome:

- Finally realised I really like this girl after hanging out with her for a few weeks, turns out she likes me too!
Our first kiss was so cute, she made this little squeaky noise :3:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

llbdtiberio
Mar 27, 2010
5th February:

She said she loved me :3: