Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I woke up next to my BOYFRIEND and realized that I would be perfectly okay with growing old and wrinkly with him.

Also quesadillas and cherry 7up. gently caress yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I'm not going to be homeless!

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Finally told my boyfriend some of what happened during my childhood/the last few years. He held me as I cried and promised that he'd be there for me and help me through the pain. :unsmith:

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

<3 He loves me.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I have a fantastic job that pays more than what I need to get back on my feet, it's fun and easy and I have full benefits.

My boyfriend and I are closer than ever. :3:

My friends and I have gotten closer, too.

For the first time in my life, I feel safe and happy and like life is finally worth living.

I am wearing an extremely comfortable (and yet sexy) dress.

I found a store in my area that sells these gigantic boxes of my favorite chai latte.

I get to do spring cleaning, the way I want to do it!

I got set up for therapy in two months.

It's the perfect weather today.

I found my favorite book that I've been looking for for ages.

I found out today that my best friend will be back from her summer vacation soon.

I made a bunch of new friends last night at my friend's 21st birthday party.

For the first time that I can remember, I am glad I'm alive.

Life is awesome! :3:

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I got the job!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I'm dating a guy that treats me like I'm the most precious thing on earth. After only dating people who didn't treat me right, I've been grinning like an idiot EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I mean, he stopped me just to kiss me in the rain today. Goddamn, can you get any cuter. :3: