Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
My current neighbors have been a nightmare. They stole my husband's car, slashed the tires on our other two cars, and have generally been a pain. We've been apartment hunting for quite a while, and we finally found this really gorgeous place and put part of the down payment down today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
Bought some pretty nice looking steaks.
Cracked a few witty jokes at work. I don't really remember them, though.
My puppy is feeling better after her surgery.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
Got a raise today! :woop:

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
I bought a desk as a Christmas present today and it ended up being way heavier than I thought. In the aisle, I barely had the thing wriggled to my cart and someone put down his cell in mid conversation and helped. Then, someone else helped me get in the car and even took my cart to the return for me. Thanks so much people!

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
My primary care doctor said my mole isn't cancerous but is going to remove it anyway and for a fraction of the price of a dermatologist! I had to have a precancerous mole removed when I was younger so I have to keep an eye out. Also, taquitos for dinner.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
My husband has taken an iinterest in me teaching him Japanese, which was my minor in college. I spent the day making flash cards for him. I'm super excited to be able to use the language again.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
This is one of the first holidays that I've actually had off in forever and everything was closed around town so I didn't have any errands. I still get paid, though. Spent all day napping on company dime. Ate prime rib and chocolate covered strawberries. This is the good life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
Went to Trader Joe's for the first time ever and picked up some great snacks. My mother sent me a care package of random goodies. Was able to bench press a little bit more weight this time. It's been a good day.