Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010
Things are rough but I do have a tight circle of friends online I can talk to. And my pets love me. My dog is currently slowly wiggling her way across my bed so she can stick her cold wet nose in my armpit again. Pets are great :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010
I just ordered my first real binder and a shirt to wear with it :)

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

I apologize for my stupid joke and offer instead actual heartfelt congratulations.

Don't apologize, that got a genuine laugh out of me. :)

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010
Wait, snakes can have maternal instincts? How neat! I thought they all basically dropped the eggs/babies somewhere and went "lol seeya losers"
I hope you get some good snakes out of this batch.

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010
I love my new avatar. :)

One of my cats has decided he needs to stay in my lap all day long, so he can purr at me and stick his little beantoes in my face whenever I get sad. I love him so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010
For the first time in ages I have a part time job that's paying me enough I can pay all of my bills this month holy gently caress that's such a huge weight lifted for a little bit.