Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I feel strangely at peace even though I'm writing a lab report, which usually isn't so calming. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Easy 90% on my calc exam. Only forgot a negative sign, and I'm not complaining. I mastered that poo poo! :)

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Draycan posted:

4:45am and I just got home from putting out my first structure fire.

:patriot:

I think I did well on my chemistry quiz. And I just realized that every smiley has an alt-text message on the smilies page and some are amusing. Also A Perfect Circle, Iron and Wine and Portugal. The Man uploaded decent audio live versions of songs I like to Facebook. Holy poo poo I'm going to play video games this day is awesome.

edit: VVV Awesome.

Fun Times! has a new favorite as of 20:55 on Apr 8, 2011

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I was getting a bunch of bitchy calls at my campus tech support job today, but then motherfucking Eboo Patel called to get his laptop working on our network, and he was super patient and nice. Totally made up for the rest of the calls and then some.

EDIT: Oh, and my roomie found an apartment for $1200 a month, 2 bedroom, 5 closets, 1 bathroom, full kitchen, dining room, living room w/fireplace and sun room, recently remodeled. We're splitting it between four people too, so it should be super cheap.

Sharing bedrooms. :barf:

Today I found out that my finals aren't tightly packed together as I had thought, but spaced out rather nicely. Also got invited to hang out with friends on Wednesday. Also had an awesome hour long phone conversation with my mom, and she rocks. :)

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I got a B on the final for a class I thought I would have to retake due to my laziness on past exams. It replaces my lowest exam grade and I'm going to pass the course. :unsmith:

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Summer. loving. Break.

yesssss

e. And I finally got around to reading this thread. Holy hell am I laughing.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I'm being a lazy motherfucker today because it's summer break. Mountain Dew, wild berry skittles, Starcraft. If I get too afraid of Starcraft I'm playing Zelda.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Just realized the typo in the thread title.
My day became awesome upon receiving a call for a job interview at a nice store that isn't fast food! :dance:

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Fun Times! posted:

My day became awesome upon receiving a call for a job interview at a nice store that isn't fast food! :dance:

Interview went well, whatuuuup second interview tomorrow.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

When talking to my therapist about my depression, he noticed some things that he thought indicated ADD and told my psych. My psych asked me some questions and then agreed. I'm now taking medicine for it, and holy crap, even though I never noticed I was focusing badly before, being able to focus on something for a long period of time is a godsend. Using this newly found ability to focus, while I was being driven home from a foot surgery today, I just looked straight ahead at the road the entire time, something I've never done before. Because I was focusing so intently on the road, I managed to stop the driver from running over a little herd of baby ducklings. :3:

Dude you saved the poo poo out of those ducklings! This post made me feel swell.
To contribute, I'm just playing a bunch of video games and I have no real concerns to speak of. :)

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I'm chilling drinking hawaiian punch listening to Kyuss and Clutch and I think I'll play Reach or Zelda or something. School starts soon so I'm not giving a gently caress for a week.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Last night I grinded on and made out with some random hot girl and today I realized that in my new apartment I can take naps with chill music playing and not annoy my roommate. And it's goddamn Friday!

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Good luck, don't be weird about it!

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
3 day weekend! Get inebriated and play video games!

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I met with an academic adviser today and formally changed my major. After figuring out what most of my schedule will look like next semester, I'm so excited! It feels good to be excited about school again. :unsmith:

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
weed feels good

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Trapdoor posted:

Let's see..

Paid for hotel and flights to New York for New Year's Eve for me and my boyfriend.

Oh yeah, and I came out of the closet to my friends and family after knowing I've been gay for about a month.

Good for you man, live your life on your own terms. I hope everyone was in support of you.

As for me, my best friend who I've known since first grade told me that he tried weed for the first time a couple days ago, so I finally got to smoke with him and play video games and laugh at everything all day. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Sex Hobbit posted:

Also I got officially accepted into mortuary school, and will go up on Sunday the 22nd to look at houses with my future roommate!

There's a joke in there somewhere.

My day was pretty sweet. I read the introduction to my literary analysis class and a lot of it is about the history of English literature. It's fascinating and I'm really looking forward to the class now. I also got Dune from the library. :hellyeah: