Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Found out that the assignment I couldn't finish has been pushed back a few weeks.
:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Sex Hobbit posted:

I've been spamming the crappy-day thread for I don't know how long, so it's nice to be able to contribute here.

:3: Unfortunately I'm incredibly not free during finals, but still.

Tell her that you're busy during finals but you can do stuff afterwards. This is the sort of thing neckbeards fantasize about.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Sex Hobbit posted:

Well sure. I already did.

Hooray!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It turns out that the uni assignment that I thought I failed was actually submitted to the wrong person, so I'm passing that subject. Of course, I found that out right before I submitted a revised version, so it turns out the bloody weekend was wasted when I could have been beating up giant crabs in Monster Hunter or something. Still, this is good news, and I also bought another Dresden Files book and had a kransky for breakfast. So yeah, pretty good day. How about that.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

NLJP posted:

I made this:

Upgrade your legs and slam dunk it.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I'm getting a unicycle for Christmas.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Won my first jiujitsu sparring. Then my second and third.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Not exactly the same as you guys but I introduced some twitter guy to goatse and have never felt more powerful