Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
I hate my job, I hate many of my coworkers, and yet again I got in a verbal kerfluffle with one of them over money. It was an awesome day because I realized that with just over a week left at that shithole I no longer need to be the adult in every situation. I am now allowed to not give a gently caress about the outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
My girlfriend who is very reserved with expressing her feelings gave me a very detailed explanation of why she likes me :3:

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
She finally said, "I love you, too." :unsmith:

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
I kind of sort of suggested that my girlfriend move in with me, and she kind of sort of agreed :3:

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
I snarted in front of one of my tables at work and got away with it.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

El Estrago Bonito posted:

The only way I could be happier is if I found out the blowjob fairy was real.
I have good news and I have bad news.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
I finally got to the end of that stupid song in Robot Unicorn Attack.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
The deaf girl in class today was a little congested and kept trying to clear her throat. She sounded like a dog choking on a fork.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

Rabidsamba posted:

I just moved back into my dorm today and as I was unpacking my food I noticed a bag of mini chocolate bars that my mom had hidden under all the other stuff. Thanks mom. :3:
Sneak Mom gifts never stop being awesome :3:

My roommates had a bunch of people over last night to watch Contagion and drink, and the hot friend of my roommate's sister and I spent the entire movie making our own Rifftrax.

She dragged me down to the beach until 3am under a full moon to run around in the sand, drink some more, talk and cuddle. We hit it off and are hanging out again tomorrow night :D

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
I discovered a 24 hour donut place near where I have to wait for my bus. They let me wait in there where it's warm and have delicious, fresh donuts.

The bus route itself is miserable. Two guys almost fell on me because of the lovely driver, but it started a conversation between me and the cute girl I was sitting next to that ended in a phone number.

A younger guy in the next row gawked and asked how the hell I managed to get her number so smoothly :kamina:

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
This is the back of Mythbuster Adam Savage right before he came into the restaurant I was eating at in the Mission in San Francisco today.

I don't geek out over celebrities normally, but I was a bit giggly over the sighting. Good thing I didn't ask for a proper picture with the guy, because as big a fan as I am, I thought he was Jamie up until I checked the spelling of "Hyneman" a second ago. He looks, dresses and acts EXACTLY as he does on the show!

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
Just crossed "MILF" off the list :smug:

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
After years of upgrading lovely machines, I built my first computer from scratch with shiny new parts. I salvaged the power supply and a couple cables from the old one, so there was a distinct possibility that I would ruin both machines.

I'm posting from the awesome new build now :D

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
I hate dating; it's a frustrating, tedious, heart-breaking adventure. Fortunately the amazing, gorgeous, intelligent woman I've been seeing for the last few weeks agrees and we've gone exclusive as a solution :3:

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
One of my best friends who has had mental health issues disappeared Sunday night. She's been under a lot of stress lately and just walked out of the apartment she shares with her boyfriend.

I posted a note at work, called all the hospitals in the area looking for my friend or any Jane Does and searched through the usual drug and hobo neighborhoods as I drove.

I coordinated with her friends and family and made a "Have You Seen Me?" poster last night. It ended up going viral as I slept, but even better than that my friend has been found and is safe and in stable condition! I accidentally deleted the viral photo, though, instead of thanking everyone.

I don't care about the details, I get my friend back :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
My legs stopped hurting even in the middle of the summer work rush thanks to better conditioning, stretching, and a new mattress. I'm lifting weights again and look pretty fantastic. More than that I am GIDDY to not hurt when I walk :D

I've had kind of a poo poo time these last 3 years. I pursued unhealthy relationships because I was utterly lacking in self esteem. I recently started seeing a therapist to deal with the underlying issues, and have been doing a lot better lately. I just deactivated my OKCupid account yesterday because I have goals I'm working on, and I'm genuinely happy to not be worried about dating.....

...but the drop-dead gorgeous waitress at a local restaurant chased me out the door of her restaurant to write her number on my hand. We chatted for a bit while I was picking up my order and accidentally wooed her, I guess? :toot: