Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
My job is finally beginning to reap benefits aside from the lovely paycheck every two weeks.

Two weeks ago I got a 32" hd sony tv for 200 dollars. Not the best tv, but I was rocking an old rear end tube before and this is such a huge improvement.

Today, I got the latest gen Kindle for 100. All I need is the usb cable which will cost me 1-10 dollars depending on how impatient I am. I wish they would let me work more hours though. I could have gotten that thing for 80.

Really don't care that much though. I've wanted a Kindle for so long and now I have one. I am so damned happy. There is not a bookstore anywhere near me, so this will be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU