Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

p4vl
Aug 13, 2004

I've had really hosed up unusual health problems for the last 10 years (well actually since I was born, they just weren't diagnosed until ten years ago). None of it's directly fatal but I am disabled, which is lovely. I'm working on being able to go back to school, as some of my medications are expensive and I wouldn't be able to afford them without a decent paying job with insurance. As these health problems have multiplied over the years, my mood is increasingly one of despair that I'm just going to get sicker until I either die or pull a suicide. Every day, I seem to be at the bottom.

Today, I don't feel that way at all. I don't know what it is, but I'm not thinking that things will always be rotten. I'm not exactly tip-toeing through the tulips, but sometimes a ceasefire from the Gods of Bad Luck is a wonderful thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU