Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable
Signed off the purchase orders for our infrastructure budget which has ended 9 months of research, ended up saving a stack of cash for work right before my increase is due. Summer weather the whole weekend plus a braai for the rugby on Saturday. Got my car back and it's running beautifully. Plus some free drinks this evening at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable
After not getting close to the increase I asked for it turns out that my boss met with the CEO personally to argue for my increase. So I just got an extra 10% increase and won't be looking for a new job.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable
Had a perfect lazy Sunday after an awesome pool party at my place yesterday. Woke up without a hangover to the maid cleaning up after the party.

Spamtheman has a new favorite as of 08:11 on Nov 21, 2011

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable
Was out tonight with some of my favourite people on the planet and was told my outlook on life was so amazing that I should write self help books by a stunning brunette. Also according to the Zulu warriors I am the coolest white guy in Cape Town.

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable
Leaving work 2 hours early to go on an epic road trip to Myoli Beach for the weekend:

Last minute plans are the best.