Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Flavor Bear posted:

Sour Patch Kids for breakfast motherfucker!

Just had Sour Patch Kids for dinner.

gently caress yes, Sour Patch Buddy

Today was sweet, as all the rumors about Portal 2 releasing early made me finally preorder it off Steam. If it releases tomorrow, awesome. If not? There's always Tuesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Went over my data cap on my cell phone. (5gb), and was stuck on EDGE for about 2 weeks. Just woke up, and I'm back to having 4G. Yayyy.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Top Gear is back! Loved the new episode.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Wife woke me up over the weekend.

This is how I responded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53G588QPB8w

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Took a big chance back in March by changing jobs. I left benefits, a fairly flexable schedule, and good coworkers for a job that it night shift, no insurance, and most of my coworkers are old disgruntled people.

Well, today I was told that they are hiring me from my contractor as a permanent employee. poo poo yes, insurance, a 10k pay bump, and 13% shift differential.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

A shot in the dark email to Kohler asking for spare faucet parts to help make a prototype for a project has turned into Kohler sending us a $700 faucet fo' free AND they want us to present our final design to their design team via a conference call with Kohler HQ in Wisconson. :haw:

Totally awesome.

Whoa, that is awesome!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

-Today was the 2nd day off I've had all year.
-Finished my Christmas shopping. Thank god for Amazon prime.
-My wife is finally sleeping through the night. She's 6 months pregnant and been fighting a hell of a cough all week, and has only been getting 2-3 hours of sleep each night.
-Steam sale. I love this time of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Christmas is over.

Yay!