Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

live at random, live as best one can
Yesterday was awesome because I finally got over my cold and was able to whizz around on my bike for the first time in this warm, lovely springness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

I went swimming for the first time this summer. Nude beaches (well, pseudo riverside beach but w/e) rock. Perfect weather.

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

Pick posted:

Today, there was a huge thunderstorm, and so I went out in my shorts and shirt and just danced around in the torrential rains for the better part of an hour, barefoot, running like a lunatic and laughing all the while. I've never heard such thunder; it could make your bones ache. It was amazing. :)

That sounds fantastic

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

I got a good grade for a seminar I really enjoyed attending and worked hard for.

Someone posted pictures with me in them on facebook, and I look good in them :D

I just came back from a week of workshops and lectures on the revolutions in northern Africa and my head is filled with knowledge.

Edit: and I finally bought a new bikini that fits and looks good!

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

I'm drinking delicious oolong tea and eating gingerbread and blood orange after eights.

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

Went to a great party yesterday, didn't do anything today apart from paint my nails with a new polish that's lavender and also sort of dove grey and rewatch parks and rec episodes. Also delicious pasta with bolognese sauce.

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

Through sheer luck and coincidence I found an awesome apartment with a balcony and a bathtub (I'm a student, these are big deals to me) with crazy cheap rent. I've never had an apartment all to myself, I'm so excited!

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

Not exactly awesome, but I went christmas shopping today and had a really easy time finding stuff for people. Also got a book and a shower curtain for myself. I'm livin the high life!

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

I got a dumb trendy haircut and it's awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

We had unexpectedly warm weather today (probably the last time before winter), my best friend came over and we cooked an awesome meal together, then we went for a walk in the giant park behind my house, and then she dyed my hair :3: