Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Bland posted:

^ idgi

Especially Liverpool
^ idgi

I enjoy this racist Mackem. Sadly his youtubes got taken down but what's important is that he loves Sunderland FC and hates the jews.

edit:- oh he has a new one, no angry rants about the jewmillati yet though

http://www.youtube.com/safcman4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Bio British, 16 years old. Nationalist. Enjoy football and politics, hate zionism and rap. I also make vlogs on youtube, cool ey?

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Unless I missed something at the last Jewish Cabal Meeting I'm fairly sure Sean Allan can sleep soundly knowing the Zionist war machine has zero interest in bulldozing poxy Sunderland.

Yossi and Big Tal loaned to Sunderland on Big Wages just to ruin this guys day please.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

:lol: some strong words there, I hope Mr. Holt reforms his ways before it's too late

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Shegetz posted:

Yossi and Big Tal loaned to Sunderland on Big Wages just to ruin this guys day please.

Ben Haim would probably be banned for life if he played us in a derby match considering how bad he was last time

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Shegetz posted:

Unless I missed something at the last Jewish Cabal Meeting I'm fairly sure Sean Allan can sleep soundly knowing the Zionist war machine has zero interest in bulldozing poxy Sunderland.

I'm a little disappointed that this guys account got deactivated. Some classic vids about how white people are actually the most persecuted race. White Genocide Not On My Watch

cumin in there pance

8raz fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jan 26, 2011

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Shegetz posted:

Tal Ben Haim is a former Sunderland player

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
'cunts' is okay but you gotta blank out the s**t and f**k

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

luvd posted:

'cunts' is okay but you gotta blank out the s**t and f**k

hate that; either swear or don't

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

quote:

Does anyone else feel this has been blown out of proportions? All men enjoy good sexist banter, once in a while. And none of this was on-air it was a private conversation that happened to be recorded on the microphone and leaked by some jerk colleague of theirs. If anything Sky should sack the rat in their organization. Andy Gray and Richard keys have been television forever, to find some out-of-context mid-cut scenes of them talking something deemed sexist and the sack them for that is absolutely atrocious. And the guy has apologized now numerous times. Some jobless sadist people need to get a life.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Tal Ben Haim is a former Sunderland player
I forgot about that. Was he on Big Wages? This is important to this man's ideology.

luvd posted:

Andy Gray and Richard keys have been television forever,
This is perfect. Andy Gray and Richard Keys physically are television.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

If only Andy Gray had seen this before he opened his mouth.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Aw man, If is one of my favourite poems and you had to go and ruin it :(

And I agree with whoever said this is the kind of stuff I'd expect to see at RAWK. The Liverpool fans around here are thankfully pretty great but sheesh some of the more deluded ones bang on with the SOS rhetoric like mad

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

8raz posted:

What kind of mind goes to the trouble of correctly spelling the word "deflection", but then types the rest of that post?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

quote:

Neither of them will sign - reason, we have Yanks in charge. Thanks so much John and Tom, for making the effort - Not

lol - Not

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Haha, where's that from?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Mickolution posted:

Haha, where's that from?

Suarez discussion thread in RAWK's transfer forum

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Terrible.

Zuriel147
May 1, 2009

quote:

Gray / Keys

I can't get over the "private conversation" argument, if only we could use that in all of our jobs.

Boss: "Did you call Jenny a piss drinking cum slut?"
"Yeah, but it was a private conversation and it's not like it was being broadcast on TV"

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Funso Banjo posted:

What kind of mind goes to the trouble of correctly spelling the word "deflection", but then types the rest of that post?

The best thing about having Geordies on your facebook is that they all write phonetically.

Borogrove
Apr 12, 2008

pance.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

luvd posted:

Andy Gray and Richard Keys have been on telly since football began.

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

irlZaphod posted:

do they speak chinese?

Borogrove
Apr 12, 2008

irlZaphod posted:

They were there when Murdoch jizmed football out onto an awaiting nations faces.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
There are going to be some good ones with Torres possibly moving.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Most bizarre thing is that if you check his profile he's a Norwich fan, so he's called himself a human being poof cheater who's going to hell.

nines
Aug 13, 2007

luvd posted:

There are going to be some good ones with Torres possibly moving.

There's pages and pages and pages of this.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Jesus Christ, that first guy. What a picture.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Liverpool: Populated by racist shell-suit wearing weaponised dog owners and dangerous children since 1207.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

I like the cut of that dogs jib

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
"All nando has to do is look at benayoun how he thought going there would bring them trophies."

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
a bloo bloo some other team bid for a player and there's unsubstantiated rumours, gently caress the oval office a bloo

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Most bizarre thing is that if you check his profile he's a Norwich fan, so he's called himself a human being poof cheater who's going to hell.
I thought it as pretty clear this was fake?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Its not fake, the linked video is reposted by a Norwich fan - the original guy took it down because he was getting such mockery.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

if the stories are correct and Torres wants out then the clear villian must be Christian Purslow, of course. Let's open the floor up for comments:

quote:

Cant fuckin believe this will happen..Surely to gently caress Henry n Werner cant let Torres leave,No loving way,,

,,,PURSLOW, YOU FUCKIN LOW LIFE, SOUL DESTROYING ,MEGALOMANIAC

Ahh cheers

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
lol

didn't some guy on rawk burn his torres shirt? or was it his brother lmao

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

luvd posted:

lol

didn't some guy on rawk burn his torres shirt? or was it his brother lmao

That was Gerrard, no one is burning any Torres shirts yet

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Lq2_s9vaw

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Rawk is going tits

too many to post them all but I liked

quote:

I am hurting so much ... i feel sick feel like crying

because of the raw emotion you can feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Soup
Mar 6, 2006

in the San Siro

To be fair south america is a continent