Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

cat scratch achiever posted:

is that the same guy who did these:

These are incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

cat scratch achiever posted:

search deviantart for "lord of the reds" by all means

http://pynkspyder.deviantart.com/

She's an American Liverpool fan.

:tviv:

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

quote:

The difference between Mourinho and Rafa is the difference between Alexander The Great and Julius Caesar.

One strived for fame and built an empire that only lasted during his lifetime, once he went it all fell apart. Short-term it was, nothing was left afterwards for continuation. Not the affection of the populace or of he generals to continue on his legacy.

The other strengthened what he was given and tried to build a dynasty, in the end he lost the battle with his life but ultimately in time he won the war and which led to an empire lasting centuries.

and

quote:

A footballing tragedy. A human tragedy

I wasn't fortunate enough to be following the shirts on that fateful day in 1989, but I've often fantasised about it. Being caught up in it all. My family being caught up in it. It's given me nightmares. I've had sleepless nights.

I never thought I would have an experience like it. Infact, I prayed to God that I wouldn't.

But now I have. It's here.

Roy Hodgson is my generation's tragedy. Our Hillsborough. He is our South Yorkshire police.

We need to get Hodgson out of our club. He is a tragedy for our club that ranks right up there, or greater than any tragedy we have ever experienced.

This time, though, we can do something about it. We have the power. Not them. Not the media. Not the police. Not the politicians. Us. Scousers. Supporters.

We all need to get on Twitter and message John Henry (@John_W_Henry) and tell him how we feel. Tell him that he is the only man capable of performing chemo on our cancer.

Maybe then, if we all stand up, we won't be telling our grandchildren of our great tragedy in 2011.

but that last one is probably a troll :negative:

luvd_ fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jan 7, 2011

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

c0burn posted:

Do you think? :rolleyes:

Well this thread is for horrible posts Liverpool or not so IDK, there are some idiots out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
Haahah,

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
In response to "What has football taught you?" on RedCafe:

quote:

Patience

I put that all down to SAF

:barf:

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

Bigmouth McSmallcock posted:

I figured it was in reference to transitional periods while he was building the many teams fielded throughout his tenure when, at times, vocal minorities would call for him to be sacked due to performances that they felt were not worthy of the club. Depending on the context it can either be a poor post or insightful and completely fine but there really isn't any given in the post.

It was due to the fact that it was loving cringeworthy.

"Arsene Wenger saved my life"

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
Fantastic.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
http://gunnerblog.com/?p=2714

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
Yeah it's the sort of thing I expect from Liverpool fans.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
For Fowler's sake!!!!

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
'cunts' is okay but you gotta blank out the s**t and f**k

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

quote:

Does anyone else feel this has been blown out of proportions? All men enjoy good sexist banter, once in a while. And none of this was on-air it was a private conversation that happened to be recorded on the microphone and leaked by some jerk colleague of theirs. If anything Sky should sack the rat in their organization. Andy Gray and Richard keys have been television forever, to find some out-of-context mid-cut scenes of them talking something deemed sexist and the sack them for that is absolutely atrocious. And the guy has apologized now numerous times. Some jobless sadist people need to get a life.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn

If only Andy Gray had seen this before he opened his mouth.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
There are going to be some good ones with Torres possibly moving.

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
"All nando has to do is look at benayoun how he thought going there would bring them trophies."

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
lol

didn't some guy on rawk burn his torres shirt? or was it his brother lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luvd_
Nov 4, 2006

by T. Finn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Lq2_s9vaw