Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
From the comments on this article: Scottish referees seek points deductions for clubs who abuse officials.

quote:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE SUCK ON IT SOME STATUS QUO , OK FOR YEARS NOT TO SIGN A CATHOLIC PLAYER AND MOST OF BY YOUR POST AGREE WITH THIS SO WHAT DOES THIS MAKE YOU .CANT SEEM TO READ CELTIC HAD A BEEF ON DALLAS ? DID HE SEND NEIL LENNON AN E MAIL TOO .

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
^^^ :lol:

Some guy's signature on a Hearts forum:

quote:

Tickets this way to the Gorgie Express! Come and watch Easter Road pikeys making a mess of the lives they were given by inbreds from Leith! And Hibs, they're convinced, they are actually Brazil... What sounds on earth could EVER replace Hibs fans talking p!sh? Or Old firm fans in yer face... 'cause this, is why we reckon - and me included - is why pubs and Hearts were kindly invented, we are the Hears so lets go f*ckn mental! These are Gorgies BASIC essentials! We're worth every penny for grinding hibs axes (It’s 109 now you know)... We poo poo on Hibs heads,and, Vlad pays the taxes! Imagine Scotland without Gorgies buccaneers, who'll cum on your face for the price of a beer, we’ll drink all the whiskey and Newcastle Brown...the gorgie boys are in town! Make the Old firm history! Cheaper beer now! Make Hibs history! Cheaper beer now! Heh heh heh heh... scatter! Partay, we are the Gorgieeeeee!!!.

Yep.

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
I too would sell my soul for the chance to visit Stoke.

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
I thought it was common knowledge that Daily Mail comments are at least 75% wind-up merchants. :confused:

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
Toon forum re. the imminent appointment of Alan "rape" Pardew:

quote:

If it is Pardew - and that's a big if - then I will not be ordering the calendar this year, in fact I will not invest another penny into the club whilst it is being ran by these incompetent morons.

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.

Bland posted:

Topic: FAO Darren Bent

Well Darren you could have had it alll, you could of been part of mackem folklore you could of been up there with the likes of Gabbiadini,Rowell,Clough, Phillips and Quinn...

Hahaha this is the epitome of :qq:

ne: mackem folklore

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
From the Guardian yeah?

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.

quote:

I started supporting Chelsea a year ago for 3 reasons…

1. They are from London as am I.

2. They were winning a lot so thought should support them

3. Got a real nice and big Chelsea Mug for me tea times.

4. I know the above 3 reasons are pretty lame…but hey what do you expect from an alien !!

What indeed?

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.

Hate your loving gutz bbz <333

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
In response to this brilliant gif from the GBS thread when it was posted on another forum:

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110624/hearts-statement_2241384_2381659

THE OFFICIAL HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN F.C. WEBSITE posted:

The Hearts Board of Directors has issued the following statement in relation to outside influences on players and the club.

"What's happening with the club today is not a new thing. For almost 7 years we have been fighting to shield the club from crooks, criminals and thieves. Many of the top players at the club have felt the bitter results of the swindles that have been carried out with them on their own skin. Skacel and Webster have returned to the club after realising where these 'football patriots' have led them.

"Over a short space of time 4 players at our club have been on the wrong end of the law. We note that 3 of them are represented by the same agent - Gary Mackay - who has been so vicious in his attacks against Mr Romanov.

"Taking into account the facts that have been omitted by the media it can be presumed that each of these cases is not a coincidence, but the result of targeted actions of a mafia that wants to manipulate the club and the results.

"Every year Hearts fights to be in the top 3, but even last season in the last 12 games of the season it was almost like someone replaced the team with a different one. Whose fault is that? Players? Manager's? Or it is mafia.

"Stealing players, bad games, problems with the law - all of that on top of record SFA fines. Problems are just shifted to another level.

"Mafia are dragging kids into the crime, in order to blackmail and profit on them. It is not possible to separate these people from pedophiles, and you don't need to do that. Each year we are forced to fight against these maniacs harder and harder. We are standing in their way not letting them manipulate the game of football in the way they want. As such they undermine us in every possible way they can.

"The task of the club is to tear these kids out of hands of criminals."

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
Apparently he sent them photos of a penis, not his.

:shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOT BRITISH SEX
Jun 12, 2007

She's just coming, sir.
Hey, remember when I posted that rant from my club (Hearts)'s Dear Leader, Vladimir Romanov?

Well...

(context: Hearts have fairly serious cash flow problems, and have been late in paying the players for the past couple of months. The SPL held a meeting yesterday and gave Hearts an ultimatum - "pay the players in full in 10 days or else", effectively. Hearts had asked the SPL to postpone said meeting because they were waiting for a transfer fee to clear, which would've allowed the players to be paid without the need for the SPL's posturing)

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120105/vladimir-romanov-statement_2241384_2567380

quote:

"As soon as Hearts moved closer to the third spot the monkeys start to squeal, lie and create conspiracy plots.

I thought I had expressed myself clearly - I am selling the club and I am not going to give any more money away. It is pointless to support show business, not football. Hearts is now living out of its own budget.

Everyone knew, including players, media and SPL that the wages are going to be paid as soon as the money was received for Eggert Jonsson, who was sold last year. But media still tried to create conspiracy plots about the team and managed to get a prompt and unwise decision from the SPL meeting, which the club asked it to postpone until next week in order to get opportunity to pay the wages.

As such I have not cheated anyone. The monkeys tricked the SPL, fans and themselves and showed who is in charge of the football mafia. They will continue to cheat as this is their job.

I am used to their lies. I remember when the fight started between two people at the end of one of our AGMs and all the cameras were there as they were expecting it. Later that episode was covered by all major stations as backdrop of the AGM, trying to portray the club as a mess.

I feel sorry for the poor monkeys. Mowgli is asking to work for the publicity of the Old Firm, that's why they have to lie and tell tall stories.

But there is no future for Scottish football while these media monkeys are in charge. Not just for football, but for the whole country. When people tried to protest in the streets, media turned it into chaos, demonstrating masked instigators and hired gangsters in front of the cameras.

I have nothing to prove. Seven years ago I proved that there was no football, but only show business. When Kaunas threw Rangers out of the competition you switched your TV off to avoid embarrassment. Fear takes away the wisdom.

I am going to reiterate once again - I am not going to gift the club money anymore. The only thing left for the club to do is to develop its own youth and attempt to enlighten people who have been deceived and held as part of a stupid crowd by Mowgli.

The progress is there - Mowgli is under prosecution and in exile. But until they open a zoo for the monkeys and keep them in cages, they will keep jumping on people who are straightforward and not afraid to speak."