Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
RE: World Cup bid failure

quote:

The pitch invasion seems like a good idea right now doesn't it.

If you have any pride left you will ALL issue an apology to England and our bid team(This included Roque Santa Cruz), preferably through Sky Sports News.

Cheers, you mentally disabled chimps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Iggy Pop Barker posted:

the charming story these quotes are referring to: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335107/WORLD-CUP-2018-Un-English-video-screened-FIFA-delegates.html

it'll be about 6 months at this rate until Paul Dacre actually lets his employees write about 'niggers'.
And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

quote:

This is the problem with multi culturalism...everyone loses their identity amidst the racial and cultural mash.....

- rb, brum, 2/12/2010 21:05

That's the whole reason it is being forced upon us rb....
- Tom, Middlesbrough, UK, 03/12/2010 01:11

quote:

Well done Daily Mail for having the courage to speak up and say the things the silent majority are thinking!. It's about time we took pride in OUR culture for once.

If only Diana were here to see what this nation has become. What would she say?
- Bob, from britain, 3/12/2010 0:15

quote:

In this film Britain looks like a foreign country, which increasiingly it seems to be.
- Peter, Watford UK, 2/12/2010 23:39

quote:

because england isn,t england any more......many thanks to the star players........and here they are.....blair,brown,johnson,prescott,harman.....midfield.....blunkett,green,grayling,hague....up front.....clegg and star striker cameron........the substitutes are too many to mention but the public referee informs me that they have all ruined this once great nation which is unrecognisable to what it used to be.....
- joseph prescott, liverpool, 2/12/2010 22:18

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Chuggo posted:

bob from britain i'm almost certain is my big bro trolling :3
don't worry, i'm sure plenty of daily mail readers do think that.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

T. Finn posted:

It's a wind-up but it's hooked quite a few
amazing

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

c0burn posted:

Anyone who writes fan fiction should be hung drawn and quartered.

quote:

This is a collab between myself (chelletwi83) and my dear friend Chartwilightmom.

The idea came from my love of Manchester United (the biggest soccer club and england) and Chartwilightmom's love of all things british.

Edward is a from Manchester and I shall be handling his POV as I too am a Manc!

Chartwilightmom shall be handling the American side (BPOV)

Prologue.

All my life had led up to this moment.

The lights of the stadium were almost blinding and the atmosphere was undeniably electric.

The adrenalin pumped through my veins like a drug.

Every bit of training at Carrington, every Premier League match, the group stages of this tournament and even my time spent as a youngster at the academy made me the player I am, good enough to stand beside some of the biggest names in world soccer.

The mistakes I had made had enabled me to realize what really mattered. All the gently caress ups I was responsible for, the women I had used and thrown aside needing nothing from them but a cheap bit of pussy, the fights I got into because I had issues controlling my rear end in a top hat tendencies. They had all taught me valuable lessons about the kind of man I wanted to be.

I had the chance now to prove to them all, all the doubters that I had been worth the time, money and effort I was afforded.

I would play for the people who helped me get here, pulled me back from the brink of self destruction. Who believed I could change when there were those who thought I was a lost cause, a liability.

But she, she had believed and I would do this ultimately for her.

Even if she couldn't be here to see it, I would pour every ounce of my being into my game tonight to make her proud so if she ever did get to see, she would know I hadn't given up.

I looked to the stands, trying to see my sister and my friends I spotted them almost immediately and my sister was already in full soccer hooligan mode and I could see her exchanging some not so friendly banter with the opposing teams fans.

Bella would have loved to come with me to Italy, she had once told me it was one of her favourite places on earth.

I would bring her here someday, if I got the chance, gently caress that, I would move heaven and earth to make sure I did.

I had lot of people to thank for the faith they had in me but none more so then Bella Swan.

Her 'take no poo poo policy' had been a little hard for me to deal with at first but once I had got past the cold exterior she like to exude I discovered the most loving and amazing woman I have ever known.

Bella Swan was my saving grace.

And I had not been able to save her back, not from that bitch. She was too determined to make me suffer.

A woman scorned and all that.

I believed she was still alive that she wasn't quite far gone enough in the loving head to kill her or really hurt and anyhow I knew if she was truly gone from this world I would feel it.

I felt her absence greatly, no more so then in this very moment but my heart told me she was still on this earth somewhere, she should be here witnessing first hand the culmination of her efforts.

But that loving bitch took that away from her, from us.

The chances of that bunny boiling twatwaffle actually letting her watch it were very slim.

We were lining up, both teams standing side by side as they always do before a Champions League match.

The flashes of thousands of cameras went off trying to capture the moment. I could feel the hairs stand up on my neck, it all felt so surreal.

I felt Jasper and Emmett who were stood on either side of me shifting from foot to foot, it was not like either of them to get nervous before a match.

But this wasn't just any match. This was the match, the one that every player at club level aims to be a part of.

Being part of a club like Manchester United you are always likely to play at the very top level of the sport but it's still a huge deal for all of us young lads who have never been here. Not like Paul and Ryan who have done this three times.

"Man, I really hope Kaka's off his game tonight," Jasper whispered out the side of his mouth. I simply nodded in agreement not wanting to be caught on camera seeming anything less then one hundred percent focused so on the unlikely chance that motherfucking bitch was letting her watch then she would see that all those things she said and did had stuck with me.

The first notes of the Champions League theme song sounded and the already charged atmosphere went stratospheric.

The players from the Real Madrid team began to move across our line shaking our hands as was customary but not before the team Captains had exchanged their respective clubs motif.

I glanced over to Carlisle, he nodded his head at me and I knew he was trying to tell me that Bella would want me to play and it would all be okay one way or another.

I had to have faith although with everyday that she was gone my faith was tested more and more but I knew she would want this, she had worked so hard to get me here, not playing would have been a huge slap in the face to her.

All twenty-two of us took up our individual positions and kept out muscles warm by moving around while we waited for the ref to blow the whistle and start the game.

Then all of a sudden the whistle was blown, I kissed the club crest on my playing shirt as I always did at the start of a game and sent out thoughts to my Bella hoping she could some how hear me.

That this was for her.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Grez posted:

haha loving hell

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

luvd posted:

Yeah it's the sort of thing I expect from Liverpool fans.
Glad that Arsenal fans stepped up and actually did it. Brilliant.

edit:- wait, whats the facebook site people are using here again?

8raz fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Jan 26, 2011

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Bland posted:

^ idgi

Especially Liverpool
^ idgi

I enjoy this racist Mackem. Sadly his youtubes got taken down but what's important is that he loves Sunderland FC and hates the jews.

edit:- oh he has a new one, no angry rants about the jewmillati yet though

http://www.youtube.com/safcman4

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Shegetz posted:

Unless I missed something at the last Jewish Cabal Meeting I'm fairly sure Sean Allan can sleep soundly knowing the Zionist war machine has zero interest in bulldozing poxy Sunderland.

Yossi and Big Tal loaned to Sunderland on Big Wages just to ruin this guys day please.
I'm a little disappointed that this guys account got deactivated. Some classic vids about how white people are actually the most persecuted race. White Genocide Not On My Watch

cumin in there pance

8raz fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jan 26, 2011

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Most bizarre thing is that if you check his profile he's a Norwich fan, so he's called himself a human being poof cheater who's going to hell.
I thought it as pretty clear this was fake?

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

bow chicka wow wow posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJQwVuBfcVc
Removed by user

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
utterly embarrassing for everybody involved

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Every single comment on this thing

http://alienlondoner.wordpress.com/2007/05/22/chelsea-fc-wins-but-are-chelsea-supporters-racists/

I can't quote one because that wouldn't be fair on all the others.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
I said this a few months ago

quote:

List of things Pele has said:-

Nick Barmby is as good as Zidane and Ronaldo.

"X team will win the World Cup". X team get knocked out in the group stages.

"X team will get knocked out of the group stages". X team win the World Cup.

(repeat)

In the words of Scolari, "If you want to win a title, you have to listen to Pele and then do the opposite".

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Why did EFC never sue the government or Liverpool FC for our European ban in 1985?

Everton had never had any hooligan problem or caused any trouble yet they were banned from the European Cup through no fault of their own because of the actions of Liverpool fans at the Heysel Stadium.

Everton had an exceptional team and manager at the time but it was soon broken up as the best players left to play for clubs that could play in Europe such as Rangers.

If that ban had not happened it could have been Everton that were the dominant English club of the 90s and beyond - as Man Utd became.

Surely Everton could seek recompense for the wrong they suffered.

Looking back at this point you could say the damage could easily amount to 500 million.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
The best part is how people who probably don't even watch football are probably nodding with agreement with it.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Epic troll.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

TyChan posted:

Courtesy of RAWK

lol

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
my favourite one was this one

quote:

Too much of this racist claims nowadays! It goes way over the top. Comedians might as well pack the bags. What ever Suarez said to Evra would probably be true. That's why it hurts!
Evra can say what he wants to Suarez though. That's ok is it?
The worlds gone mad.
ah yes, it's okay for suarez to call evra a N because it's true!

Byolante posted:

Insane blame the victim mentality on something like racism is a bit beyond being an idiot.Closer to a paid up member of EDL.
where's this from

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Chuggo posted:

don't post my facebook

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

quote:

Football’ll be on soon and won’t have deal with all the high and mighty talking bollocks about racism. When you see real racism i can assure you all this childish he said, she said nonsense will be seen as just what it is loving waste of time.
Ferdinand’s case is the worst. You get called a “black oval office” . and the whole country is up in arms. All he had to do was hit back with “white oval office” end of story. After all Terry is “white” and most importantly is a oval office

quote:

Its nice to see our cousins from the poorer end of the Mersey wweighing in with their knowledge of the legal system. Something that is almost genetic now with you lot. As with my genetics there is an inbread fear of spiders and snakes, your inbreading has alowed you to understand legal jargon better than the copper that arrests you. I always wondered why more scousers didnt join the police force, with your knowledge and legal cunning we’d all be safe Im sure.
Have you ever heard of “Where theres smoke theres fire”. In this case its in regards to what Suarez has illegedly said not any knowledge that I have of you setting fire to derelict houses on John Lennons Mum Road and the time you set fire to a cat on Ringo Drive.

Whether or not Suarez is innocent or guilty you have to admit what a donkey faced over paid twonk that buck faced Cilla impersonator he really is mate, dont yeh eh! eh! eh dont yeha ! eh! dont yeah do! eh ! eh! dont you do! eh !

quote:

Official Liverpool FC Statement:

Evra is a black bastard

Evra is a black friend of the family

Evra is a lying oval office

Liverpool FC fully stand by Luis Suarez and condemn Patrice Evra

Further we like to notify our intentions to Manchester United by the hand of five

GoatinaUnitedShirt posted:

As always the goat will take a differing view, not because its the view he holds, thats private but rather to put the cat among the pidgeons and to talk. Talk is cheap talk is orange!???
How can Suarez be done for racist abuse towards Evra when hes a roody poo himself or is that only relative to who said what. Did the FA punish Suarez for language that would not be fitting in this day and age for a WHITE person to say and not taking into account that Suarez is a wog himself and then only addressing a “brother”? Is this course of action by the FA racist for not taking into account the possible brotherly love that excists between two brothers or NIGGAS as they effectionately call each other the cheerful MoFo’s.
Isn’t it a case of the pot calling the kettle black, well perhaps not in my kitchen because the black kettle and the black pot were made redundant and now I have a white plastic kettle and a shiny new big titted pot on my stove. I was thinking of getting an electric oven but I still like to SPADE COAL into the furnace, some habbits die hard!!

8raz fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Nov 18, 2011

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Paperhouse posted:

Part of me hopes Rooney and Johnno get in a dustup next time we play the Mancs, and Johnno goes to the FA. That should be enough evidence right there
I like this one because it effectively singles out Johnson because he is black.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Chuggo posted:

hairsurgery 11:30 PM on December 20, 2011

i think this will be the beginning of the end of fergie,gill and co,..if Liverpool go ahead with their appeal to the higher courts,everything will be open,..fergie's dolls and his crimes will be puked out..am a manyoo fan and very worried of the situation if we've been founded out that we cheated,and make false allegations on suarez..
:pwn:

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Jose posted:

http://www.ontheedgeofsanity.co.uk/

Someone has gone to the effort of compiling comments about football from different websites
this website is loving awful and it's pretty obvious why.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
cool

Only registered members can see post attachments!

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

The Mash posted:

Is Jenna short for Jennifer?
No

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
i can see the keith richards comparison

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
https://twitter.com/!/Walken4GOP

ctrl f "muamba"

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Wario Tifo posted:

Last night was only the third time in my life when I self harmed.

I don't condone it and I regret it but Liverpool means the world to me.

Kenny, this scar is for you.

Stevie, this scar is for you.

Jamie, this scar is for you.

My scar is for Liverpool FC. This club is my family.

Please Kenny, do the right thing and step down.

I love you but it's hurting me too much now.
he's right

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

vyelkin posted:

Am proud of my Club.... Proud of my Manager.......... And some player's............ But dey Truth is that we are just not lucky dis season..... But Fella's Mark dis date 1st April...... 2012......... Am gonna be up D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ by next season,,,,,,,,,, up liverpool Up Red's........... We shall never walk Alone.............

What's Liverpool?.A khaki team which doesn't allow BLACKS to express themselves & play totally soccer.Mix the colour,Africa is the best,who's Sourez by the way?,he's already addicted to drugs that's why he's mistakimg another black yet he' also black!.

liverpool why why why why why why why why?

LIVERPOOL LOSERPOOL

Now i understand de reason why BABEL called liverpool a sinkin ship, Newcastle 2-0 Livermeat, livermeat fans what do u ppl have 2 say about dis.

Liverpool has lost its liver..... Why?
this is great

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Mickolution posted:

That's pretty funny, but would you be arsed?
can you think of an easier way to have instant respect and people patting you on the back for very little?

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

britishbornandbread posted:

Imagine the scenario, you watch football, you enjoy football, you like to think you know a fair bit about football (it’s not complicated after all). Then you have a run-in with a ‘real’ football fan. After which you begin to question…what the flip happened to that man (or woman) to make him (or her) backwards and be so vociferous in his views nonetheless? Not just that, what made him think his point of view would have any effect on me, an educated man, and my views?
i love this post. more so when i assume that he's the sort who dishes out the sick2nasty "banter" regularly and acts persecuted when someone calls him a gloryhunter.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
owl head

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Re: City's success being tarnished by money

quote:

It's about the source of the funds. It's a bit like Andy Roddick ********ly replacing his arms with Bjorn Borg's to beat Roger Federer.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
A message to City fans.
Firstly let's get it out the way, yes, I'm bitter.

Bitter, but I'm also proud. Proud to support a team that has worked it's way up to the top of the footballing world through years of success. We are a footballing force respected the world over for the hard work that has gone into our achievements. Yes, we've spent a few bob along the way but we've also earned every single penny of that through money that is directly related to our hardwork and performances on the field. Every penny we spend isn't a sign of us "buying a title" it's a sign of our success in the past.

I love the rivalry we have with Liverpool, I hate them, but I respect them. The same went with Leeds a few years back and Arsenal now.

I don't have a single ounce of respect for you, nor Chelsea, both your team's "success" have nothing to do with any sort of hard work that has been put in over the years, it has nothing to do with any talent your coaches have produced nor with talent born anywhere near your club.

So, if you go on and win the league this season or next season, I'll be smiling in the knowledge that deep down, you know you can't really be proud of your team. Not like a United, Liverpool or Arsenal can of their team. So it doesn't matter how successful you are from here on in, you'll never have any real respect from any neutrals and it'll never feel anything like how we feel when we win something. All you'll have is the same empty feeling like when you are struggling on Football Manager so you edit the game to give to a few hundred millions, any success after that just feels wrong.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

quote:

When arsenal won it, they deserved it. City are a plastic club, no respect. I like Kompany, about it.

quote:

This.

Arsenal are the only club who've deserved any PL titles apart from us.

Blackburn, Chelsea and City all won it due to money being pumped into them

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
You guys do know that isn't real right?

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

the sex ghost posted:

Troll.Football
im so angry right now. its so bad. so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Abu Dave posted:

Man City lost their biggest fan this weekend.

http://twitter.com/PLEKSTER
i'm not sure he's *really* a man city fan.

call it a hunch.