Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

HOT BRITISH SEX posted:

From the comments on this article: Scottish referees seek points deductions for clubs who abuse officials.

:psyduck:
Ladies and Gentleman.....As of a retired gentry, I did post last week something sensational would break... what you have got this weekend is nothing....Remember one thing Hugh Dallas was sacked and so were 5 others..why ? Scottish football IS corrupt....FACT.....ONE team in Scotland are the team....AND before you think they are all dafties singing songs at the game..forget it.. its men high up in Scottish society.

THE SOONER SCOTTISH FOOTBALL RIDS ITSELF OF MEN WHO THINK MORE OF PLACES TO MEET AND ENJOY THEIR COMPANY ...gET MY MEANING ?

Sorry for the rant.....

Question for Walter Smith...fancy managing a non RANGERS ?...NO didn't think so ......You couldn't lace Eddie Turnbulls boots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Lyric Proof Vest posted:

£20 and some pastries and pele would endorse this forum as the best in the world

Goon project? I'll make the wicki pasties.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Chuggo posted:

kristian walsh is really annoying and clearly thinks of himself as an intellectual and most of his writing is nauseating

plus he's got a fuckin weird head

FLJ...