Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Iggy Pop Barker posted:

came here to quote this exact post. kill me. wrrrrrrrrrr

"the ivor dewdney approach" is loving amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
sell your soul to ridsdale and things'll get nasty
just keep it hometown like ivor and his pasties

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Iggy Pop Barker posted:

lmao if you haven't got a work-in-progress screenplay about the tensions in the Dewdney family over Ivor and Ron's rival companies and the battle for the key pitches outside Home Park.

im too busy working on Soft-Boiled: The Eggbuckland Story about the expansion over that big hill

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

incredible

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

8raz posted:

And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

bob from britain i'm almost certain is my big bro trolling :3

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

T. Finn posted:

The Diana line was way too unsubtle imho

yeah my thoughts exactly, but then i imagine a huge amount of middle class housewives will read that and think "good point, bob from britain"

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Twenty Pence Piece posted:

Tell your brother he's successfully trolled the Guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/05/fifa

loving yesssss

also several people in the bid thread lmao

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
yeah i really wanna see leeds back up, one of my best friends is a leeds fan and it's just not the same without those matches every year

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
mods rename me twilightmom64

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Grez posted:

Weekend Web: he's spat on Montse and slapped the children

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Jose posted:

That very last one has to be someone making fun of his Liverpool supporting mates

um no they;re correct.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Meat Wagon posted:

oh my god

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Chelsea is the most wonderful team i’v ever joined. was am arsenal fan but wasn’t very satisfied with what they give. Man U is ruled out cos they are racist team and i cant join them cos i don’t love them. WOW! WHICH TEAM COULD BE LIKE US? C F C. THE BLUES 4 LIFE

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
thats a......mirrorr....:wth:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
I would suggest leaving the term “WAG” for the typical pretty face without a brain that tends to attract footballers. Linda Pizzuti is an MIT grad, and that alone commands a little respect. A “WAG” would be….Wayne Bridge’s whore of a wife. That’s a WAG!!

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Thanks Caroll. I have been waiting for this memorable moment.I feel very proud that you have hit the target as I WAS THE FIRST ONE HERE TO DARE SAY TO SELL TORRES AND PUT THE CASH ON YOU. And I did receive lot of critics.. By the way, it was Mr Comoli who did get the credits.. Well, I am waiting to see the very best of you

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
i think posting pictures of suqit's wife is bannable

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Concerned Citizen posted:

LFC forums:

i sent you that pm in confidence t:mad:>

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
idk can we get nikolai to weigh in on this

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
double-bagel game

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Iggy Pop Barker posted:

Good evening. In less than a week, Argyle fans from here will join others from around the world. We will be launching the most difficult battle in football history.

PAFC -- that word should have new meaning for all of us in the next week.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that the date is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when all Argyle fans declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

We will soon celebrate OUR Independence Day!

"let's nuke the bastards" - peter ridsdale

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Bigmouth McSmallcock posted:

If I had known I was gonna meet the president I would've worn a tie. Look at me, I look like a schliemiel.

- peter reid when he arrives in thailand

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
it's a ball, peter. it belongs in the air *hoofs it at rory fallon's head*

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
loving murder me

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
I agree with Pete Gill that Arsenal are by no means weakened by selling Clichy. Even without bringing in Gervino, Gibbs can easily fill in the shoes of Clichy. In Fact Gibbs is 200% a better left back than Clichy

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
tychan....

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
rob green in,

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

TyChan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8oIwO_-Bkw

The Emirates Experience? Can someone translate this for me?

owns

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Strawman posted:

When you Combine this with the comparison of Carroll to an elegant centaur, we're going to have quite a collection of graceful mythical creatures in the side.

kristian walsh is really annoying and clearly thinks of himself as an intellectual and most of his writing is nauseating

plus he's got a fuckin weird head

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
that hat owns, who else has a hat that can make them 20 years younger

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
You want give Hondo your credit? Go for it guy, no one even know who he is? You crazy you inventing you own player then no even give him your credit!! What happening with you guy. Why not just give Hondo you credit, he can't play anyway guy, if you no like him maybe he can 'HonDO' one like they say with Liverpool, right.

I joke with friend, you Red, it ok make mistake if you real Red. LiverpEEl for ever right/ YNWA

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

football365 posted:

The promising Neviller aside, our favourite number two is definitely Chris Waddle, who works on ESPN and the BBC during World Cup. We even like the way he goofily grins at the camera when introduced alongside the excellent Jon Champion, a man who puts us in mind of a slightly frightening, red-nosed circus clown.

loving kill me

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
There's only one conclusion that needs to be drawn from yesterday - £500m will guarantee any club success in football. It's just a shame it has taken the footballing authorities so long to recognise this as cheating.

It amazes me that the media (including yourselves) are so pleased about Man City's predictable success. If a 100m sprinter won gold and was later found to have been using performance enhancing drugs, would you admire him for how fast he ran? Man City are cheats, they're just benefitting from the fact that rules haven't been in place to punish their particular form of cheating until now.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
alsoooo

After moving to Barcelona and becoming an under-used squad player, Hleb admitted that leaving Arsenal was the worst move of his career.

Bearing in mind Na$ri had established himself at Arsenal as a more important and a better prospect than Hleb had, one wonders where his career will head with City. The quality that City have throughout their squad means it's going to be very difficult for Na$ri to establish himself as a key player there. I know it's early doors but the fact that he was left on the bench for one of City's biggest games of the season and wasn't brought on until the game was in the bag yesterday suggests to me that he isn't considered to be a vital part of Mancini's plans.

Maybe Na$ri is content to win things (which seems inevitable with this City team) but play very little part in doing so whilst picking up his big pay packet. I know I would prefer to do bugger all in another office for more pay but I'm talking about being a highly respected member of a football set up. Nasri will never get the respect at City that he had (place emphasis on the word in bold and underlined) at Arsenal because he, in my opinion, will only be a 'bit' player now.
Chris Wrightson, Croydon

na$ri

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
this is what i think will happen the joe cole will move to lille permenent aquliina will return carrol return to newcatle on loan flanagen to blackpool on loan bellamy to reaserves and stays their a hope skirtel to west brom jones to west ham for free hart to liverpool 15 million henderson to sunderland on loan will a permentent deal if he wants to stay their adam johnson on loan ashley cole 13 million here

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Am really felt for this guy. i Which he had not done this in the first place, i heard the other first team squad were allowed some days off and he was told to stay back. hope am not being misquoted here, am only imagine what his going through now, for me i will have just advice city board to pardon him because you wipe a child with the righthand and draw the child back with the left afterall the whole world have now knew who the boss was now!

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
that is incredible

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
dont yeh eh! eh! eh dont yeha ! eh! dont yeah do! eh ! eh! dont you do! eh !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
i think you mean dogleash