Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
wilshire's at it as well lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
For you to mention a current RED with ugly names as if you are a Mancx it makes me wonder. You have no idea how much you hurt fellow Reds by sayind 'Candy Parroll'. Its your opinion mate but you lost my vote.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
corportorised

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
hairsurgery 11:30 PM on December 20, 2011

i think this will be the beginning of the end of fergie,gill and co,..if Liverpool go ahead with their appeal to the higher courts,everything will be open,..fergie's dolls and his crimes will be puked out..am a manyoo fan and very worried of the situation if we've been founded out that we cheated,and make false allegations on suarez..

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
yeah theres nothing wrong with that one - excpet carrolls poo poo lmao!!

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Martin oneil has made me fall in love with sunderland again! I like every single 1 of our players apart from that oval office who should stick too building pyramids. . . You no who you are (paki).

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
geometric designs and tribal graffiti are in. but noooo. we still dig that early 2000's look. neutrals must be looking at us like some backward club.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

BigJimSlade posted:

More victims of Luis Suarez :( http://t.co/EwyXIXyz

judge taff

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Mickolution posted:

Good of Lampard to give his old clothes to charity shops...

what kind of charity shop sells tents

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Wario Tifo posted:

Last night was only the third time in my life when I self harmed.

I don't condone it and I regret it but Liverpool means the world to me.

Kenny, this scar is for you.

Stevie, this scar is for you.

Jamie, this scar is for you.

My scar is for Liverpool FC. This club is my family.

Please Kenny, do the right thing and step down.

I love you but it's hurting me too much now.

i added you on facebook in confidence pal

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
dammit curly you monster, that is beyond the pale

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Babby Thatcher posted:

that's incredible

I loved this:

like, not only does it hit all the usual GREAT ATHLETE = GREAT AT ANY SPORT poo poo but they even know that Rose would be right footed and great at creating chances... because he's good at creating chances in the NBA... with his hands.

leo messi stranded on revis island

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
ochocinco...

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

The Anti-Semite posted:

all of a sudden he became the loving media's darling

hahahahaha

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

TyChan posted:

why is this in the bad posts thread

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Babby Thatcher posted:

http://www.facebook.com/SecuringAnImmediateRetrailForChedEvans

trigger warning: fuckwits

She's a joke! She'd of not gone to police if Ched or McDonald weren't footballers!!

If this was my daughter I'd of sat her down asking What had happened if she said 'DON'T KNOW,DON'T REMEMBER' I'd of not been going to police because I'd be... like 'how yano its rape'!!

And I'd be very disappointed in her for getting 'in the so-called state' she seems to say she was in!

It makes you cringe when you have children yourself! To think J could go out when he's older and have a 1 night stand and that's classes as 'rape'....I'm going out with my kids if that's the case lmao!!

35 goals is not a performance of a rapist!!

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
sky sports did a thing (i think only for a few games) a couple of years ago where they showed how much the ball was in play and it was like 48 minutes lmao

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
hodgo

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
haha jesus christ put that in the photo thread asap

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
a comment on a competition to name the celebrity in a picture or something, on the liverpool facebook:

I'm not being funny but I should be a liverpool player I'm aged 16 I'm 5 foot 7 inches , I play cb little league but for a team like liverpool I would trial for lb or rb , I'm fast strong I can do decant challenges and pass the ball around nicely all I need is a chance I bet with in an hour I could catch your eyes

go on lad :unsmith:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Robin going to United would be a bigger knife in the back than Na$ri, Ad£bayor and Ca$hley leaving us combined. My love for him (and possibly football) would die an immediate death.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Bland posted:

Hi I Don't Even Need An Account But Why Are U English Sunderland Fans So Deluded. Why Did You Hate Bendtner?? LMAO WHEN U R poo poo? U Can't Even See He Is Classes Above ur Team? And Sess??Stop Overrating This Guy LMFAO. U Will Get Relegated With This Squad.. I'd Also Like To Ask Why British People Are So Racist. It Is important To Have A Brittish Squad With A Brittish Manager And So On..... Embarrasing...
AND NOW U GO AND BUY THE REJECT SAHA.. LMAO.... Why Not Go Buy NickLas Helenius Of Aalborg Who Is An International Striker, And The Best In The Danish League By Far Will Go To Very Big Clubs In The Future Even I Can See That. And Don't Give Me That poo poo He Is Not A Proven Premier League Player. Accept The Premier League Is Full Of Mediocrity. And He Shits And Pisses On The Likes Of Saha And WICKHAM HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... WTF? R U CLUELESS PEOPLE? FIre Ur Scouts, Fire Ur God MartinO'Neil Who Is AN Old Idiot . He Didn't Even Do Nothing In This Transfer Window And Now Ur Left With A Squad Who Couldn't Eve Compete for 1st Place In Denmark. U Will Get Relegated. loving NOOBS

Hard to argue with that tbh

he shits and pisses on the likes of Saha? sign him up

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Well done to Liverpool, if Suarez or crap Borini get injured might as well play Reina up front. Management have cemented us as a laughing stock of the transfer window, even Swansea have done better.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
The first half was outstanding? i think you have lost the plot Rogers, be glad when your gone, that day will be a outstanding day :))
Rogers&FSGout
15th Sep 2012 20:29

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
So, Liverpool are fielding under 18s in the first team and under 17s in the second XI so who's left for the NextGen, the under 10s?

I've never held a bleaker outlook for my team than I do now, both the owners and manager seem absolutely barking, hope they prove me wrong.
ScousePride, Liverpool

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Smirr posted:

Two cool and funny posts about Hillsborough. They're defending this article btw.

also

Dominic White posted:

I'm British, and have nothing to say for or against Liverpool or it's football fans, and I can't find what's so horrifyingly offensive here either. Yes, the police mishandled things, and them covering things up and establishing scapegoats afterwards WAS terrible, and there probably should be some criminal charges filed against anyone who attempted to pervert the course of justice.

It was still the crowd of rabid footy fans who absolutely HAD to get into the stadium no matter how hard they had to push that killed people. It wasn't intentional, but neither is running over people when driving (usually), and that's still considered a crime.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Big Jim Knew

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Just when i thought i'd seen the worst of LFC

Wow, what a performance - the liverpool of old!!!! For a while there i thought that we'd turned a corner in the fight to get back to the top but trust that lot to give a performance that'll bring us right back down to earth with a deserving thud.

i've decided i will no longer give this club my support or waste another second watching this mess on a field so long as Joe Cole and Jordan Henderson are associated with our club. The day those to get sold i will renew my 27 years of support. Infact the club should pay another club to take them off our hands - absolutely diabolical. Those 2 players collectively make me want to vomit or have a root canal with a rusty drill - i hate them / hate is a strong word and i literally HATE those 2.

So long... until the sun starts to shine - everyone needs to take their heads out of their a*ses - Gerrard, along with Enrique, Cole, Henderson, Carragher, Downing, Flannagen are toilet. Get rid of them, they offer nothing but pain. Times have changed, stop living in the past and get a winning mentality. For 9 months every year we support you blindly - the same amount of time as you all know that it takes to produce a child - yet time and time again you make supporting you painfull. It's cancerous how a player can don a red shirt and mope around a field with a cant-be-ar*ed attitude. I hate this team but i love Liverpool. I dont blindly support for the sake of it - i expect a return on my 27 years of investing.

This is no longer a viable investment

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

why would he call liverpool his former team in 2007

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Wrong

Thread

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
what the gently caress

Remember how Hazard trolled us all during the last transfer market? Turns out it was not his first time trolling those expecting his arrival.

MONDAY!!! He said Monday, Thierry. Thierry! Wake up! He said Monday!" Carine sat up quickly, her eyes wide open. She wiped away beads of sweats hanging from her forehead before shaking her husband out of a deep sleep. "Get up, you lazy head. Get up!"

Thierry, still half asleep, turned slowly from his side of the bed. "Wha... Carine, are you okay? What it is?" he mumbled as he wiped his eyes with both hands.

"He said Monday," Carine repeated impatiently, "and I think he is serious this time."

"Oh..." Thierry murmured with a slight disappointment. He knew exactly what she was talking about. He let off a sigh, without even trying to hide the frustration this time, and threw a glance at the clock: 2:30 a.m. 'Are you friggin' serious?' he thought to himself. But he can't be too mad at her. After all, she is carrying their first child, due in a few weeks or so. "Okay, tell me about it," he said after giving her a soft kiss on her cheek. He was not listening to her though. He didn't need to; he'd heard it all before.

It started on the Christmas night, a little more than three weeks before the baby's due date. That dream. And that creature! Just as she did this night, Carine woke Thierry up in the wee hours of the morning to inform him that she had had a very vivid dream! A dream, she recounted with wonder in her eyes, in which she was walking around in this beautiful garden with tall trees and blue ponds. When she came upon an apple tree, she was greeted by a snake who started talking to her about the child she's carrying. YES, A TALKING SNAKE FFS!!! Long story short, the snake assured her that the baby was coming early. On the 27th of December to be specific.

Carine and her superstitious mother were totally thrilled. It was all they could talk about and prepared for the hospital on that day. And... you guessed it: Nothing happened. That night, she had the same dream: the same garden, the same snake; this time the snake did nothing but laugh his non-existent butt off! All Thierry could do was shook his head. He knew his wife wasn't a credulous person, but he also knew that carrying a little human inside your belly for more than 8 months could mess with your sensibilities.

And there was also another dream in which that little devil showed Carine a pink football when she asked him about the sex of the baby. Okay, football is a boy thing, but pink? It started a big debate within the extended family. Thierry's side of the family wanted a boy and used the snake's sign as a proof. Carine's side wanted a girl and argued the 'pink football' meant the baby was going to be a football playing girl just like her mom. Heated arguments and fights followed. It was crazy but, Thierry felt as if someone was intentionally messing with his family.

"... and then he said, 'The baby is coming on Monday.' Thierry! Are you even listening?!"

Carine's raised voice suddenly snapped Thierry back to life. "Oh... umm.. yeah. Good. Really.. ah.. good." he muttered. It was a Friday, January 4th 1991, still fifteen days away from the baby's official due date. Thierry fell silent as it slowly set in. "Monday? But which Monday though..." he whispered to himself.

January 7th, 1991 (Monday)

IT'S A BOYYYYY!!!!

Thierry was tearing up as he held his first born son. Carine was soundly asleep on the hospital bed after a tough labor. They had not talked about a name for baby, but Thierry knew what it would be. Along with enormous joy, Thierry also felt a sense of relief. No more dreams, and that stupid snake! Just as that thought crossed Thierry's mind, little Eden Hazard let out a soft cry. Thierry looked down at his new born and he could swear he saw the baby winked at him.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Did Dzeko learn nothing from Big Robert

don't play on the tracks

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Butterfly Valley posted:

Former Tottenham striker Garth Crooks on the burgeoning partnership between Liverpool's Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge: "Sturridge joining Suarez at Liverpool is the most exciting partnership since Van Persie arrived at Manchester United to work with Wayne Rooney. These are two viciously hungry strikers who live for goals. They are both capable of scoring 20 goals a season."

Hhahaa "the most exciting partnership since the last transfer window"

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

They're not on dopetech

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Brigitte Frot

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
the not work safe league :q:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
After the Villa result I'll be the first to admit I was calling for Arsene to get sacked but today's result show what a genius he is... we don't need any new signings - we already have a team that is good enough to win the Premiership this season and who knows, maybe good enough to win the Champions League!

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
This is what football journalism has been reduced to. Grade E level sarcasm by smart-arsed students. It's not even that this story is THAT bad, it's just the cherry on the cake that means I'll be getting my football news/entertainment elsewhere. It's just so boring!

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

vaginal culture posted:

White with green hoops

hahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Butterfly Valley posted:

Former Tottenham striker Garth Crooks on the burgeoning partnership between Liverpool's Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge: "Sturridge joining Suarez at Liverpool is the most exciting partnership since Van Persie arrived at Manchester United to work with Wayne Rooney. These are two viciously hungry strikers who live for goals. They are both capable of scoring 20 goals a season."

heh