Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Unless I missed something at the last Jewish Cabal Meeting I'm fairly sure Sean Allan can sleep soundly knowing the Zionist war machine has zero interest in bulldozing poxy Sunderland.

Yossi and Big Tal loaned to Sunderland on Big Wages just to ruin this guys day please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Tal Ben Haim is a former Sunderland player
I forgot about that. Was he on Big Wages? This is important to this man's ideology.

luvd posted:

Andy Gray and Richard keys have been television forever,
This is perfect. Andy Gray and Richard Keys physically are television.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Zat loving Knight.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Because that's a very generous idea of what Liverpool fans actually said about Hodgson. You seem to have retconned yourselves to have politely and informedly disagreed with his tactics now he's gone but at the time a good portion of you were making out that he was a senile old man someone found in a bin.