Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not suprising they always receive praises from English press when they left Arsenal. Viera,Henry,Pires Adebayo and now Fabregas.
While they were playing for Arsenal English press always diminish their play or talent but the moment the jump ship you will here from them how good they are,they are the best,they are prolific e.t.c.
DO YOU PEOPLE HATE ARSENAL SO MUCH,IF YES WHY?
Are you people not happy that Arsene And Arsenal change the rubgy and agricultural football know to English to fanciful and skillful the whole world is playing and now been employed by some EPL clubs.
Anyway there is a saying in my land (woman will never praise her husband while his alive)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hypothetical one for you guys .....might we be better selling gradel now ... banking £3m... using the money to say to man city we want Bridge; Onouaha; SWP, Santa cruz on loan for a season... we will give you £100k per week for 9 months - Cost £4m with a bonus to city of say £2m if we go up. .... We can offload 3 / 4 players saving £1m. With that squad we should at least hit the play offs - full house at elland road worth £1m ... increased revenue from gate receipts at least a £1m. Net cost nil or even positive given we are going to lose max for nothing anyhow.

Could have negative effect on squad - but that could be negated by fact we are filling squad with quality that might allow us to achieve premiership & as a result their wages will catapult with promotion. City have 4 of their players in the shop window & they might be tempted to drop down a division if all 4 went at the same time. Break clause on one player each in January - City to sell ... us to offload a bad egg.

Its not even really financial poo poo of bust.. but given each year this division is going to get harder with more team on parachute payment in excess of leeds gate receipts ... maybe we really should be gambling this year.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

The Collector posted:

"uni math specky geeks" have no place in sports?

this is entirely correct

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
hes right in saying that leeds are a Proper Football Club and bigger than chelsea. but thats it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I’m no fan of Leicester City, but I am a Sven fan. Sven has always done well at big clubs. Which is why he may be good for Leeds, and also why he failed at Leicester, Notts County, Mexico and Ivory Coast

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
James Coppinger: so good he can play both wings at once

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
would unironically love to see a modern team line up with 6 forwards and a single defender like it was 1930

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
i do like where messi, the best player of his generation, gets to come on the field to punt the ball and thats it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

quote:

[What has Ken Bates turned around?] Oh, you know, the usual obvious stuff. Turning a bankrupt club into a solvent one. Turning a club hurtling downwards towards extinction into a club that’s climbing steadily back towards where it belongs, and doing it the right way, the football way, the Yorkshire way, not by just splashing some rich playboy’s undeserved millions around.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Re: Leeds-Millwall on saturday

quote:

Yeah, I know it is the blokes name, Darren Deadman, but surely that is an insensitive choice to have plastered on the programme for such a game?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
right gently caress the fa. we need now to make complaints against every player we hear, think we hear, or see on tv or other media even look like they could be saying anything derogatory in any way. terry must get double that ban as well.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
gently caress the FA, gently caress Evra the little c*nt, I hope he dies.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
i want the ref at the game kicked out of football. he must be racist. if evra spoke about this abuse , he did nothing in the game.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Pull the loving team out of the FA Cup.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Time to pull all of our players out of the England set-up.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
just saw this on my facebook

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
the role of Kenny Dalglish will be played by Bill Pullman in Independence Day

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

quote:

If grayson was given some of the money from the gradel transfer i think he should splash it all on Andriy vorninen. He was excellent whilst he was at liverpool and was one of their most prolific strikers in the premiership. We could sell ponytails in the club shop which would make a fortune also.

He would break the bank though as players of his calibre don't come cheap at all.

I think we could also tempt Lucas Radebe out of retirement for the rest of the season

MOT

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
tbf if you don't have any matchday rituals you're probably not a Real Fan

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

euroboy posted:

whats yours?

When I go to Elland Road I stop at the same pub and go the same route to the ground, buy a burger from the same burger van and a programme from the same programme stand. I've done it for so long now it actually makes me uncomfortable to do it differently

When I don't go to the match I just do my pre-match prayers facing in the direction of the Billy Bremner statue. Anything else would be tempting fate

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

PirateBob posted:

Another factor people dont realise is that dalglish has never had the same
hunger to win after hillsborough.The tragedy changed him totally.He is ok until
any kind of stress occurs and then the post traumatic stress kicks in every time
and his decision making goes to pot.ALL FANS SHOULD REALISE THAT THIS THE
NUMBER ONE FACTOR BEHIND THE HORROR STORY OF OUR SEASO.DALGLISH AT
THE START OF THE SEASON WHEN DECIDING ABOUT SIGNINGS WENT BACK TO
HIS HAPPY PLACE LIKE ALL SUFFERERS OF PTSD AND TOURNED BACK THE CLOCK
TO 1987 TO HIS ALL BRITISH TEAM.THE RESULT HAS BEEN CATASTROPHIC FOR
ALL OF US.I SUSPECT THAT DALGLISH WILL BE REMOVED SHORTLY ON HEALTH
GROUNDSO.Our club is deeply troubled.

lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
tbf watching liverpool play is a traumatic experience for anyone

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
the Minnesota Twins have recorded their own version of Leeds United's popular FA cup B-side Leeds Leeds Leeds (Marching On Together). Its pretty bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4ZoqdLtio

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
(Talk this in an Optimus Prime voice)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
re: rumours of Jermaine Beckford making a return to Leeds

quote:

i for one hope this isnt true,i remember the unrest he caused in the dressing room in league 1,the guy thinks hes bigger than the club,i would rather we got diouf

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

quote:

So a couple guys behind me in 108 last night, most likely noobs, were absolutely unleashing anytime Perlaza touched the ball.

Every touch was met with "Fu*K You Perlaza" or "You Suck Perlaza" etc.

I am admittedly overly jingoistic about my team, and I see no problem with venting frustration with a player or manager here on the board (it's partly wwhat it is here for), but yelling stuff like that at someone wearing our badge is unacceptable.

Don't be like other lovely fan bases, support the team on the field or GTFO!

/rant

quote:

Meh. I'll usually turn and yell "those are OUR boys!" and hope that straightens them out. I haven't heard it this year, though.

Friendlies are odd like, that, though. In all honesty, there shouldn't be too much rowdiness at all. No key clinking, no ref taunts, none of that. It's a friendly, ffs... but some people really want to stick it to... the Spanish?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Swearing, Key Clinking and Ref Taunting = unnecessary rowdiness

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Villa are loving awful, and to be fair iv always rated McLeish.. iv always thought if it wasnt him in charge last season would Villa have went down instead of him being at fault for Villa being down there

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
--------------------
My Blog Exposing Man Utd For the Dirty, Cheating Scum They Are:

http://www.manutdscum.blogspot.com

My YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Syze84

Currently Playing:

Leeds United - Top Ten Goals 2011/2012
Mel Sterland Tribute
Gary Speed Tribute
Gary McAllister Tribute
Billy Bremner Tribute
John Sheridan Tribute (Extended Version)
Gordon Strachan Tribute
Leeds United - League One Unsung Heroes
John Sheridan Tribute
Jermaine Beckford Tribute
Max Gradel Tribute
Lee Bowyer Tribute
Tony Yeboah Tribute
Robert Snodgrass Tribute
Jonny Howson Tribute
Luciano Becchio Tribute
Top Five Jermaine Beckford Goals

My Vimeo Channel:

http://vimeo.com/channels/198210

Currently Playing:

Lee Chapman Tribute
Leeds United - Top Ten Goals 2010/2011
Rod Wallace Tribute
Bradley Johnson Tribute

My Dailymotion Channel:

http://www.dailymotion.com/LeedsUnitedVideos

Currently Playing:

Mark Viduka Tribute
Ian Harte Tribute
Leeds United - The Late Show
Robert Snodgrass Tribute (Part 2)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

pissy smelliott posted:

So, Liverpool are fielding under 18s in the first team and under 17s in the second XI so who's left for the NextGen, the under 10s?

I've never held a bleaker outlook for my team than I do now, both the owners and manager seem absolutely barking, hope they prove me wrong.
ScousePride, Liverpool

Alan Hansen alt spotted

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Troll.Football

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

PirateBob posted:

It was only when he felt John’s warm, wet mouth encapsulate his manhood that Frank moaned, and let go. His balls felt like they were on fire, which was unsurprising considering this was the third time in less than an hour. He grunted as he felt John massaging them gently in addition to grazing his teeth against the flesh in his mouth.

Frank’s fingers ran through John’s hair, and then down to feel his well-trained Adam’s apple in action as he swallowed every drop given to him; his trademark grin plastered across his face, aptly like a cat that had got the cream.

:fap:

im dying

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
There was a thing at the Leeds-Huddersfield match and a Leeds fan complained about some hudds fans doing an anti-semitism, waccoe (a leeds fan forum, remember) are weighing in:

quote:

This is out of control. What's happening to football? Everybody are acting like they are children in a schoolyard "Aw, someone called me a bad name. Please help me teacher" "teacher Kev looked funny at me, make him stop". A society of soft twats. That is our new generation. Makes me sick. It's fackin' football ffs!

quote:

Does this bollocks really offend people? Why the gently caress would you bother going to football if you think that's worth a complaint.

quote:

Well, it might offend someone that is Jewish.

quote:

Well they can gently caress off then.

quote:

If the fan that complained is on here and reading this then I want to just say.

Don't bother going to a game again you loving pussy hole.

quote:

Man the gently caress up you grass. There's enough dickheads playing the offended/race card as it is, we don't need Leeds fans joining in.

quote:

He is clearly NOT doing a Neo-Nazi salute (wrong arm for a start)... he is clearly lampooning Hitler in the "He was this high and came from over there" either to join in with the Yids chants (which quite honestly baffle me) or because he thinks he's some sort of comedian.

If he was straight arming with his right arm and didn't have his other hand under his nose, then yes I would agree that it's a Neo-Nazi salute...

But in this case... it isn't.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Word

Also if Man U was a Ferrari their players would constantly break down and burst in to flame.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

please respond posted:

swansea fan lol

that 'swan' is clearly a duck

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

The USA might well have won the world cup 200 years from now tbf

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

idgi

the sex ghost