Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis
Yes, the same Kevin Phillips who scored 113 goals in 208 appearances for us, including 30 goals in one Premiership season and is the only ever English winner of the European Golden Boot. A class act.

Marco G too. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vkTXwO98sc (skip to 3:50). Note also how the Newcastle fans invaded the pitch after he scored to try and get the game called off. Pathetic. Note also what a tip their ground was back then. Some people have short memories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis
Pele saying that makes me think I was right about "Chicharito" after all.

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis
Adebayor has a wife and kids doesn't he? That story sounds like something a bitter Arsenal fan just made up. Utter bollocks.

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis
Just need Ji Dongwon to turn into a superstar and the resultant shirt sales/merchandise deals etc in Korea will turn us into a Top 4 club IMHO.

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis
Scared of gay, bald men?

Good job he doesn't post on TRP then.

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis

quote:

My favourite team, the Cats beaten my former favourite team, the Gunners by 2-0 in the FA Cup.

We have plastics now. Former Arsenal-supporting ones at that.

We've finally made it. :cool:

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis

quote:

If we had continued with Bruce as a manager SAFC would not exist in 5 years times. We are locked into an ideological battle to the death with the mag at the moment, only one of us can survive. We had the opportunity after MR Sbragia relegated him tyo finish off the mag once and for all and drive them out of existance once and for all. Bruce failed to do this and eventually allowed the mag to gain the upper hand.
Rest assured if the mag has the oppostunity he will not hesitate to destroy us and all that we stand for.

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis

Oh Em Gee posted:

Is that from RTG?

It is yes. Some wallys on there mind but good for a laugh every now and then.

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis

TyChan posted:

Also, I don't know what's going on here:

Kate Upton on the bench ffs? And that Hudgens can only be 5ft nothing in goal?

Joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis
It pisses me off that I know who so many of them are tbh, been subjected to far too many rubbish films and poo poo American TV programmes recently. Need to put my foot down tbh.