Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psybro
May 12, 2002

quote:

I was shocked when I watched the bid - I didn't recognise this as Englands.
Nothing whatsoever indicated our Englishness - unfortunately - we've turned into another shade of grey
- Michelle, Hong Kong, 03/12/2010 13:13

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psybro
May 12, 2002
I've been pretty stressed today but after reading that post I feel much better, thread wins.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
http://www.superarticledirectory.com/Art/556584/119/Watch-Wolverhampton-Wanderers-vs-Manchester-City-Live-Stream.html

quote:

McCarthy is actually preparing his house alongside Carling Glass tie along with Manchester Location, said: "We misplaced five games to the bounce, we were 2-0, it absolutely was not an excellent position.

"Do I'm keen on being in such a situation? Certainly not. Use of else really does, but it's not at all useful (for your reaction with fans).

"Let me personally clarify a little something. No excellent. Do not give them away any credit.

"There might be no dissenting opinions, mindless idiots exactly who do, the many credit if it can be for me, Karl Henry, Andy Keogh in addition to Stephen Infirmary.

"Do not impart them with confidence or perhaps no credit we play well, in order to obtain a result. ''

McCarthy put in: "I almost believe that some come with the hope that it will likely be that way they are able to have their screaming along with remove from your manager.

"They are not shot by president or even the participants, so it is just a case of" Let's give this Gaffer. "

"I've done an awesome job the following. I arrived here five prohibited, there had been only 15 players in this article and only 1 million quid to spend.

"After all 5 years, we have our lastly year inside Premier League as well as the construction on the new arena, but we have a hard time.

"Come about, give the guys a little bit help. Usually do not give you the hassle. I think he's little ram.

"But WE also possessed tremendous support in the players that week, everyone in the club along with the fans for you to write along with mail inside. There solidarity right now there. ''

McCarthy spent 3 years as Gatwick City and it is happy to discover become a major force.

This individual said: "The club will be the same pub, but irritating like it, I played at Maine Road with all the stadium as well as all.

"This is often a surprising distort and everyone to these individuals. It's great to check out. ''

The BBC somehow linked to a blog site with a bot taking sport stories and apparently running them through some kind of hilarious random synonym programme, that page has since gone down but I found something similar on Google.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Kill anyone who ever uses 'bias' as an adjective

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Loud as a gunshot, I heard the sickening, ear-splitting crack as the tortuously overstretched metaphor snapped.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Evra’s history of racial epithets supported by video,

Psybro
May 12, 2002

PirateBob posted:

The word scouser actually does originate from lapskaus, though. I learned something new while reading imbecilic comments. :unsmith:

I had labskaus in Hamburg, it was quite good. It's basically bright pink corned beef hash with a rollmop on top.

Psybro
May 12, 2002
And the Cracky one ...

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Adulterous Hitler posted:

>Can Chelsea score? They always score.
>When Torres isn't playing

>He was Chelsea manager the whole time
>EBJT and JM embrace on the pitch

These bits made me legit lol I'm sorry

Psybro
May 12, 2002
I think that has to be an American leftie doing the ultimate master troll. Not even Falwell would put that much effort in.

edit: Romney2012? Definitely not buying that this bro would touch a guy who has to be reminded to hate gays with a bargepole.

Psybro fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Mar 20, 2012

Psybro
May 12, 2002
If I ever saw Richard Littlejohn IRL I swear I would do time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Twitter has done more to accelerate social Darwinism than any number of 1920s gas chamber designs.