Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

:lol: some strong words there, I hope Mr. Holt reforms his ways before it's too late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

SteadfastMeat posted:

PWM: woman will never praise her husband while his alive

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

It's nice to see that when people suggest changes to their league, Amerikkkans get just as hysterical as EURO-SNOBS

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

don't forget jame$ miŁner and gareth ฿arrĄ

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Spangly A posted:

do american spots not really care about positioning or something because i dont understand why sports writers keep doing this without realising that they just dont know how to play football

We are the best at everything you idiot we just don't care about soccer because it's for girls and children lol

Pretend I quoted that from somewhere.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Jose posted:

Eriksson talking to Didi Hamann when they were in Thailand

Where is this from and where is the rest of it?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I'd rather be Beethoven tbqh

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

8raz posted:

Re: City's success being tarnished by money

WTF is ********ly? Scottishly? (sorry if that's a bad swear I'm not from you're country)

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

TyChan posted:

Keep in mind that the man was only officially appointed last Friday.

And he hasn't won a single game yet ffs

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

trem_two posted:

"Do you girls fancy a bit of post match analysis?"

omg the hand poses...

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

not not luvd posted:

I don't think you understand what I'm getting at which is fair enough because I've not gone into depth.

It's not about having a huge number of idiots or people who are hosed in the head because one look at Twitter or whatever will show you the obvious.

I'm talking about the people who consider Liverpool a club apart because of their history and values. The romance of the club is a huge reason they've continued to draw in fans despite not competing in the Champions League or for the title for a while.

All the YNWA stuff, the banners it is something that's a bit unique about Liverpool and that's something to be admired but it also draws in a specific type of fan that I personally can't stand.

It's all down to personal preference, is that okay?

You were posting this at exactly the same time:

not not luvd posted:

I can totally understand United fans not wanting Mourinho.

not not luvd posted:

I'd prefer coming fourth every year to spending a billion pounds earned by ruining the lives of millions of people.

It's fine that you hate Liverpool but your trying to justify it is pretty embarrassing.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

So playing lovely football is our gameplan, then. Our team is well-suited for this style, hats off to K-man for figuring it out.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Crazy Ted posted:

TRIGG-ER
WAR-NING

*clap**clap**clapclapclap*

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

straight up brolic posted:

what's bad about this

nevermind I am retarded

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Jason Sextro posted:

a straight knock-out tournament where all teams in the country are allowed to compete? Complete nonsense

A season where the schedule is determined by an algorithm incorporating astrological position, climatology and previous year's performance because there are too few games in the year for every team to play each other? Totally logical.

Watching a sport that is played in other countries? Unthinkable

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

quote:

For the idiots who spam my twitter wasting my time here is how it works: My dad (a very successful businessman) has a lot of contacts and says everything should be done through him. I write my reports, then I give them to him. He then takes them to top clients and they give him the money. He then takes the money back to me. He says that this is how it works and I should have no direct contact with clubs or clients as this is how business is done under UK law. I usually charge Ł4k per report.

To the morons on Twitter: my dad does not avoid tax. He is a non-dom and works in Dubai but I live in London. This is all legal. My dad takes the money from clubs in cash and invests it to “clean” it and make sure its properly invested in my savings account. According to my dad this is all standard practice in the football industry. Please can you not waste my time now asking me boring questions about my career. This is the end of it.

aw bless

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

wicka posted:

Idk if this is really the right thread, he's written a lot of words but ultimately has said absolutely nothing.

It is so bad in this country that Billy Haisley is a voice of reason: https://deadspin.com/american-soccer-needs-to-burn-to-the-ground-1820488165

The world's gone crazy

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

it continues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS3wBE64Z28

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

more like nosferatu

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/985604765995405312

better version:
https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/985950008531972096

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

https://twitter.com/AustinAnthem/status/1075485353061044224

thank god for the passionate corporate community

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

The offensive thing is insinuating that openly not caring about your owner's illicit fortune is morally superior to people who ~claim~ to care but then watch football anyway. It's that ...and yet you live in a society :smug: comic.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

who wants to be part of advanced stats gang

chat poo poo get ganged

sign me up!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Do you lose your gang tag if you get a new av?

I lost parmos when I got a new av so probably

you should do it so we can analyse your stats

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

let's talk about stats, bay bee

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

paddyboat posted:

when we all got probated for saying this, lmao

and humble

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

vyelkin posted:

in summary I think we can say that this is a top, top, top subforum with some triffic in-jokes

over 9000

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Never forget that MrLJakiri is a literal giant and FLJ has a big fukkin head

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Wicka had me time myself reading poo poo in different fonts once

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Big Huski Boi posted:

I got an A on that, thanks buddy.

:whatup:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Craiglen hated arsenal so much he was forbidden from posting about them.

He was a good lad tho, had pints with him, Brimmy and irlZaphod once

Zaph gave me Taff's number and I wrong numbered him out of an important meeting once lol

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Shout out also to c0burn, another good lad who can drink pints and shoot pool

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

Greg is like 57 years old, what is he in college for?

chicks

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

yeah but there's more girls in college than wherever the hell he's hanging out with skateboards as wall decoration

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Post your fridge

Post your cutlery drawer

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

Kwagga coin and shitcoin chat.

Speaking of which whatever happened to Tom?

he probably bought a tv

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

origin of the pep is bald meme too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

didn't he take the gf to el clasico and she made him leave at halftime?