Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
If Spurs buy Owen I will laugh until I die (unless he scores against us)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Well, loving Hell. Cringe.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Anyone who writes fan fiction should be hung drawn and quartered.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Is that /r/soccer? The worst...

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

luvd posted:

and

but that last one is probably a troll :negative:

Do you think? :rolleyes:

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Don't see what's wrong with any of that tbh.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Mickolution posted:

Hahaha, it's done better, but am I missing a joke?

Keegan and Toshack

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Rankine Over Gash posted:

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

But he's our current manager ;)

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

If a Liverpool fan can't agree with then that status is ridiculous then I suppose football is dead.

I have no idea what you're saying

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Of course it's bollocks. Football's still dead though.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
No one gives a gently caress about Basketball in England.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
# Jeff 2011-04-14 00:10:
I can't stop looking at this kit. I'm a Manchester United fan and I hate Liverpool and never gave one thought about buying one of their kits. But this is seriously one of the best kits I've seen in a long time and I'm actually sitting here trying to justify buying it. What is wrong with me??

I love silver and black so that is probably why I love it so much but I also love the pinstripes and the little red stripe in the collar. I'm also a Nike by the way but this is a World Class kit. Well done Adidas. Hope Nike can produce something similar for United one day.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

T. Finn posted:

do you really think its genuine

WHEN I GO TOUCHING BICEPS TO EARN AN HONEST BOB, SOMETIMES I'M LUCKY AND THEY'LL RUB THEM ON MY NOB. OH IF YOU COULD SEE WHAT I COULD SEE..

lmao

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Haha the awful colour correction job on Riise has made him green as gently caress, bloody gingers.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Eddmuzza on Twitter: "Nervous Man Utd fan here! Just get the feeling a poor refereeing decision will cost us three points and leave Chelsea smiling!"

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
That quote is even better after that Vidic handball, loving hell

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
"Liverpools vendetta in f***ing over Newcastle is taken to a new extreme. In addition to taking all of our good players, and going for the same players in the market as us, they are now giving Sunderland shitloads of money so that the chances of them finishing above us next season increases"

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=68418.9930

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Thats loving bullshit. If they appoint a vile pig like Rafa they are alienating a big portion of the fans. People pay to support a team they can get behind, i physically hate Rafa Benitez and will stop watching football if he becomes our manager. I will also do what i can to voice my displeasure at Randy.

Rafa Benitez is a gutter swine piece of poo poo gently caress. He better stay the gently caress away from Villa.

Can't people just accept Rafa is a devisive person, can you just accept many of us utterly hate him and that for the good of villa and the fans we should just not appoint a manager the divides all from the start. We need a man we will alll get behind even if we didn't rate them. Coyle or Martinez are managers we'd give a chance too. Rafa will only get all my hatred if he was manager. He is such a horrible human being, and we'd be made to appoint another ex Liverpool failure.

It's nothing to do with what he's won. I just physically hate the man like most people on this planet do. I couldn't stomach the vile swine as thehead of our club. We are better than that. I'm seething with rage now just at the thought of him. I need to avoid this thread for awhile.

I won't boo my team or anything. I just couldn't bear to even think of that man as our manager. I hate him with such a pssion that it would equal my love of villa. I'd have to avoid football until he was gone.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=69060&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1245

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Villa have the 2nd worst fans after Newcastle.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
ifithadntbeenferheysel

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Transatlantic Gulp posted:

from an argument about smoking on the walkways around the stadium

Not sure what's so terrible about this

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

quote:

lay off da manager it aint his fault, da players we had on da pitch shud be capable of beating liverscum:) keep da manager but we need radical changes!! i wud sign gary cahill,thiago silva, shweinsteiger, gotze, navas, and higuin!! get rid of malouda droggs kallueless mikel anelka alex frerera!! we all knew in da summer that wot we bought wasnt enough!! we was all hoping on da last day of da transfer window thinking we was gonna sign a top attackin player and we ended up wiv a liverpool reject!! he aint bad but not wot we needed!! now its all ova da news were gonna be in for check toite from newcastle anuva holdin mid!!!wtf!! were obsessed with this possition!! WHY??!!we play shite! then we go out da followin week play da same formation and same result!! no gutts from da players seems like no1 was realy tryin!! terry was shite!! he seems so heavy and flat foot now and looks though his age is catchin up fast!!!!! lamps was lost!! da only players that played wiv gutts and played quite well was ivanovic and luiz! ashley cole too looks slow and cant run like he used too!!! we wont do any thing to radical in jan prob just wait til da last day and sign anuva waiste of space!! da radical chages will cum in da summer ....WE HOPE!!

http://www.chelseafcforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=136232#p136232

lmao

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Don't forget making GBS threads on the hard shoulder

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

not luvd posted:

Not agreeing is not the same as THIS IS A BAD POST.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

vyelkin posted:

For fucks sake

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Maybe I should look at some other teams forums and post some poo poo things because this is basically the rawk thread now

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

lomzus posted:

What does Liverpool fans think about racists being sacked ????

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=293979.0

Some pretty valid points in there, and some terrible posts, would you care to post what you disagree with?

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Wengy pls

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

rats off to ya posted:

but he's right?

loving lol

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
What a whopper

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ainst-Real.html

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
The great knight of English football

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/discussion/10917/would-you-swap-jelavic-for-suarez/p1

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

The Mash posted:

Ignoring the terrible, terrible joke with racist connotations, the actual source picture itself is hilarious

He looks like a monkey though that's not racist

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Scott Bakula posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...eff-Powell.html

I guess someone was going to write an article complaining there was no minutes silence for Thatcher. Winston Churchill is mentioned as early as paragraph 5. It fails to mention the ID card system she wanted implemented though. The tiny bit about Hillsborough is the worst though

I no longer support Man U - disgusted

- Richard, Northumberland, United Kingdom, 9/4/2013 13:07

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing