Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

hey im new here and i was told this was the place to find other mls firms who are intrested in tear ups. if so please respond and if this is not the place please give me directions where i can find a place that does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Mickolution posted:

It was 12 years ago, but how on earth did that happen?

Zyklon = Cyclone

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Completely serious, I think.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

worse predictive power than actual FIFA rankings, goddamn

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

the most important thing about watching your local league is to not have to leave your house or go outside for any reason

this has been my sincere(ly bad) post in the bad posts thread

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Ciprian Maricon posted:

lol, you will literally defend any criticism of your league no matter how valid won't you?

nah, I hate the league much more than you do, it's just you have dumb and simple reasons for doing so

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

i may root for a team of idiot failures top-to-bottom but at least i don't live on the west coast, jesus gently caress

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

susurration- a soft murmur; whisper

alchemy- the magical power or process of transmuting something of little value into

something of great value

The craftsmanship done with pride

once a hide, now formed with care

Eighteen patches of leather

sewn together, filled with air

But pride is pride, nothing more

So for magic to exist

there need be susurration,

of passion, by alchemist

A child's love often the dawn

built upon by legend's tales

Into soul the vision burn'd

of nets turn'd billowing sails

Legend's tales to legend born

and a new morn lights the game

Bringing new tales of wonder

records plundered by new name

Though seemingly mere mortal

the anecdotal is clear

Conjuring touch required

for ball to aspire to sphere

When feat makes us turn to sky

When our eyes the gods have kissed

It is by susurration,

by passion, of alchemist

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

i hope bob bradley replaces our coach and heck, this is the right thread for this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

the owners of the 24th most expensive soccer club in the world pretty much had to get bullied into making the team and only really did it because they got a free stadium out of the deal