Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
I too have to insert my face into FM in order to see myself with different facial expressions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Irn--Bru posted:

possible new avatar for the Finn??

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

8raz posted:

Every single comment on this thing

http://alienlondoner.wordpress.com/2007/05/22/chelsea-fc-wins-but-are-chelsea-supporters-racists/

I can't quote one because that wouldn't be fair on all the others.

quote:

chelsea r racist. my black mate went to watch wycombe v chelsea last season and he lasted approx 60secs in the ground. he was confronted by chelsea supporter cos of the colour of his skin so he just left the game. Chelski r thugs and always will be. just look at how many black players r playing for them.

ummmm

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

TyChan posted:

It is sort of funny because I thought everyone knew who the guy was, but every other post in that thread is pretty much "who is this tall negro?"

it's almost like no-one outside of America cares about American sports

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

SteadfastMeat posted:

can't argue with 5 though tbh

apart from the part about them being cousins

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
‎...Sergio Aguero you are an absolute joke, football mercenaries don't come bigger than you, you could have any massive club in Europe and you choose the pikeys just for the money. Just like Athletico you'll win f*ck all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Jose posted:

I'm guessing that was a Chelsea supporter?

United actually