Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

lol Manchester United fans starting to sound like Arsenal fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

pissy smelliott posted:

Ahahaha 35 so he was at most like 7 the last time United were bad

but he grew up on a diet of mediocrity

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Eboracum posted:

Yes yes yessssssssssss.

This is perhaps my favorite thing about the new era of Manchester United. They are already as desperate as everyone else (Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool) to finish fourth just so they can get the much ridiculed Wenger Cup. Six months of David Moyes and fourth place is already a trophy :D

Most United fans know nothing besides success and they don't know how to deal with it and it's brilliant. I'm quite enjoying this as a plastic football fan in a country surrounded by hundreds of thousands of plastic United fans that know nothing else but gloating and smugness.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

pissy smelliott posted:

haaahahahahahahhah this is the best post in the thread

These last six months since Ferguson retired has produced some of the best meltdowns in the history of football posting imo

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Photoshopped, sadly.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Blue Screen Error posted:

Thats Numberwang

lol

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Aaaaahahaha oh gently caress I'm dying

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Michael Bradley is a proper good player, are mental USMNT fans obsessed over him too or is it just Jozy?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Ravel posted:

That crossover of Xavi and Iniesta is quite well done though

this one made lol for real, its hilarious

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

It sounds fairly accurate. When I went to the US and Canada the only people there who liked football was nerds who didn't fit in with the bro crowd who watched NFL and drank bud light for hours and hours

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

chuggo is BACK posted:

Which is exactly why you get peter griffin tifos etc

Yeah

The funny thing is that the nerds and outcasts here obsess over bad US sports and wrestling because they don't fit it with the football crowd

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Yeah I generalise a lot but it was fascinating how strong the opinions was about soccer. Some didn't care, it just wasn't their thing, while other either hated or loved it with a passion. It's very much an outsiders sport and I can get why traditional sports fans gets upset about it, much like I do the one time of year people who usually hate sports go crazy over the Super Bowl.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Yeeessssss I love it

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I went shopping there it was pretty nice but lmao that name made me think of this thread and I did a lol

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

youve heart my feelings Earthy Ape Unit, whoever you are

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Brony Car posted:

Has the McMahon meme run out of gas yet?

To be fair, it's pretty well done.

Thats brilliant

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I've been to an American sporting event and all they do is eat huge hot dogs and drink bud light in complete silence until there's a break in the game and Bon Jovi starts playing on the sound system and people wanders off to get more burgers

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

"the new Duncan Edwards" I believed they called him.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Ugggh I've almost forgotten about Ace of Base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

i can't believe this is real