Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Borogrove posted:

It could be worse, she could write Lord of the reds slashfic.
Just because you haven't read it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Borogrove posted:

oh lord

http://soccer-writer.livejournal.com/
Not going to click in work, but will add it to my list of possible fapping urls

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

http://www.dearmrlevy.com/dml/2011/1/8/if-stratford-hotspur-happens-it-ends-there.html

:qq: :qq: :qq:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I wish I was the lucky lady who got married to Barry Ferguson.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

luvd posted:

Yeah it's the sort of thing I expect from Liverpool fans.
Newsflash: every team has fans like this

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

luvd posted:

Andy Gray and Richard Keys have been on telly since football began.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Good thing Spurs have all those English superstars like Gareth Bale and Rafael Van Der Vaart.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I'm confused, I though Chelsea were the only racist team

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

CAMiasm posted:

oh no! atdhe.net has been taken down

where will i go now to watch chelsea vs. liverpool?
what website is this bad post from?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Never did Paul McGrath any harm

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

ephex posted:

believe that and he'll own you even more
Don't underestimate Robben or he'll use his other cunning move, "get injured".

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Just did an openbook search and found people denouncing Arsenal for other clubs, saying Wenger's time is up and most awesomely that it doesn't matter because the carling cup is only a little trophy and "i hope this year we will win one very very very big trophy"

The Best Fans.

*EDIT*

Had to come back and add this one.
He bought a keyring man, he's DIE HARD

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Lyric Proof Vest posted:

the premier league is a 100 team league - jamie redknapp

:spergin:
literally passed to death - jamie redknapp

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

TyChan posted:

This owns :confused:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Ghost Cow Goes Boo posted:

Because that's a very generous idea of what Liverpool fans actually said about Hodgson. You seem to have retconned yourselves to have politely and informedly disagreed with his tactics now he's gone but at the time a good portion of you were making out that he was a senile old man someone found in a bin.
Are you referring to Liverpool fans in general, or being incredibly revisionist about the ones here?

Either way, you're nuts.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Mickolution posted:

In fairness, most people know who LeBron James is.
I know the name but I wouldn't exactly know what he looks like or what sport he plays.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

poor manchine :smith:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Bacon of the Sea posted:

I wish he was a Northren Ireland international

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Jose posted:

You're perfectly happy with the first decent kid who might qualify for Ireland as well as NI though
And? I'm happy with Scottish and players from anywhere declaring for us if it gives us a stronger squad. I just don't think Gibson is very good. He could be if he wasn't so stubborn and actually went somewhere he'd get playing time. But apparently he'd prefer to earn more money sitting on United's bench. Fair enough like, but apparently even Trapattoni told him that if he didn't start playing regularly, he wouldn't be featuring in the national side. The way it is, he's never match fit because he never plays.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Raheem Sterling posted:

Can any 1 burrow me a lfc password 4 the videos jus 2 see the highlight please
Twitter for BlackBerry® · 11:50

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Maybe he doesn't have a credit card

I'm not sure if he was looking for the highlights of the NextGen match or what (I presume so)

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

quote:

Let me tell you why England are rubbish in general Capello, COZ YOU ARE! Who plays a player known for having a good left foot on the right???? I've never heard anyone say ' Downing's got a cracking right foot'. Then playing Lampard and Barry together. The whole world knows Lampard plays best behind the main striker, not a holding midfield role. Milner was all over the shop, not knowing what position he was in. Was he a winger or behind Rooney? Ashley young was decent. Then brining Andy Caroll on in the 88th minute when we are being beaten of the park by a nationwide 1 wales team ( except bale and ramsey) What's the point?. We will never beat Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal or San Marino with you in charge. Please leave and take your million pound settlement you will get like every other useless England Manager does.
Wales: Officially not as good as San Marino.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Lucas tweeted a photo of him with King James too. :allears: I think they all must have posed with him, dude must have been a bit pissed off.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I'm an anti-racist, genocide is my intention

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Katana Gomai posted:

Seriously thouht this was going to turn into a rape fantasy at some point.

quote:

"This is for Chelsea" i scream, as i charge. And while i don't even like the London team after Abramovich took over, i just want him to feel like he in some way has helped all of this along. I want to make him feel like this is somehow actually his own fault.

quote:

"Its just you and me". He cries as i put my last energy into the pounding.

Are you sure it didn't? :stare:

Some might say I'm taking some quotes out of context, I say I'm reading between the lines.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

trem_two posted:

From another member of that same Chelsea board...

I think there are going to be a lot of orders for these from people participating in the Secret Santa.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I wish I had an arsenal of Lampard facts to prove that I'm a True Blue just like Frank

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

$amir

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

thehappyprince posted:

Good god geordies are loving annoying
ftfy :thumbsup:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Rekkit posted:

Is there a thread for the club world cup? I want to read goon complaints about Santos v Barcelona.
Probably not, nobody cares about the Club World Cup.

Also why did you post this in here? :confused:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I've only been a passionate football and LFC fan for 2-3 years (YNWA) but

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Iggy Pop Barker posted:

kennethdalglish Kenneth Dalglish
Very disappointed with today's verdict. This is the time when @luis16suarez needs our full support. Let's not let him walk alone. KD
52 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
I RT'd this

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

quote:

wish him all the luck , but deciding your next few years without even talking to the rest of the clubs? ive seen it happen too may times where players choose somewhere where they get more playing time early on , instead of going to a top club training with top players and developing into a top player. anyways good luck to the lad

quote:

He chooses Swans over Liverpool, man utd and City? Good career choice...

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Paul McGrath gave Barton poo poo over that, saying he was born in London and was offered an England cap by Bobby Robson, but turned it down in favour of playing for Ireland. Anyway who the gently caress would want to play for England, being manager or player is only going to lead to being poo poo-on by the media and fans.

quote:

jack says January 12, 2012 8:41am
Carrol isd not good enough for liverpool. we need a better striker than carrol such as maroune Chamahk. he would be a quality signing
I think I'd rather Carroll tbf

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Also God or Jesus or whatever isn't with AVB

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Alex Ferguson is definitely behind the woodwork existing. He first advocated moving away from jumpers for goalposts.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

I'm sure there's at least someone on RAWK who wrote 1000 words claiming that Liverpool played well today

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Wasn't there another match this season or late last season (possibly also involving Blackburn?) where the team had 0 shots? I seem to remember that stat, about it being a first for the Premier League) being bandied about anyway. Might have been just 0 on target or something.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Modus Trollens posted:

SAF, renowned for his short sightedness
Much like David De Gea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

mods rename me "carrols head= 3mm"