Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
From Bluemoon re: Spurs

mancio posted:

they just are on steroids.

EPL is a joke if they dont do better doping tests

mancio posted:

ATM they are on doping

in time will see

mancio posted:

just becouse i have got an experience against the late 90th juventus. that was the only side i never seen in my life having players able to run as the spurs run after over 90 minutes of play. but then the doctor of that juventus was sentenced by a court of the Italian republic.

or you think that lennon the 93th minute was running so quick because he trains most of the blues?

mancio posted:

your players are on doping mate . you should pray for their future healthy if you love them.

mancio posted:

they are doped as much as your brain has been washed from spot of sky tv.

mancio posted:

maybe i'm a rag

and maybe you are child who dont undestand nothing about football (= a rag)

we never will know the truth.

so i PMSL (and if you dont understand it mean i'm pissing myself laughing while i read your posts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

euroboy posted:

Will Leeds go up?

Promotion play-offs at the moment. Would quite like them back up tbh, a proper 'big team', enough of this Wigan crap.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
I always thought Disraeli was made to convert in order to become PM.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
From comeonyouspurs.com

The man to ignite our title charge and the superstar striker we've all been waiting for is...

quote:

Michael Owen

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
I'm fairly certain it wasn't a rumour mind, rather someone literally hopes we sign Michael Owen.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
Oh god I didn't even notice Carra.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
Speaking of fan-fiction

Reddit on Liverpool and Hodson's future

quote:

they need at least European football, I'm looking at a couple scenarios from most to least likely (hopefully):
1. New Manager, play attacking football cusp of the Champions League maybe get it, maybe settle for Europa.
2. Caretaker Boss, but damage done already midtable finish.
3. Hodgson Stays, fired at the the end of the season, not relegated.
4. Hodgson Stays, fired at the the end of the season, relegated. Buy a bunch of youngsters/ promote from within (classic American team type rebuilding)
5. Hodgson Stays, wins an away game or any three games in a row.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

ibroxmassive posted:

openbook.org, disparaging team names and player nicknames are a goldmine.

The worlds best scarf for a start

The realest fan.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
This is actually quite funny

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
As long as he isn't addicted to Monster Munch.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
We do the huddle under 'Arry fwiw.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

ephex posted:

believe that and he'll own you even more

He'll score 1 (one) goal doing exactly that against Inter.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

comeonyouspurs.com posted:

I have a 4 month old daughter and me & my husband are thinking about whether we should pierce her ears or wait till she's old enough to decide for herself.

What are your opinions or experiences on baby ear piercing? Is it safe to use a piercing gun on babies?

It's common in Malta and it's got nothing to do with your lifestyle.

Hmm.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
God I love the reddit football forum sometimes

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

Blue Screen Error posted:

Quite frankly I don't really mind who makes the shirt as long as it's of good quality, looks good, fits well, and most importantly goes up to decent sizes.

Suppliers like Adidas and Puma can go up to 8XL, so I don't see why other manufacturers can't.

Chances are however that we'll get a piece of tat that goes up to 4XL at the most, so it'll be another frustrating season of having no shirt...

From a Norwich fan?

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
Congrats to RSL. Imagine them going on to play heavyweights of world club football such as Auckland City FC, a team literally made up of part-timers.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
http://www.eurosoccerfans.com/american-soccer-players-in-europe/

Spain is without doubt one of the best Soccer leagues in the world and their league battles against the English league on wich is really the best. Hard to compare the two in my opinion since Spain has the best team in the world while there is a big drop in quality after the top 2 teams.
In Spain there is only one American Soccer player, and he is considered one of the most talented players ever came out from the U.S.

Jozy Altidore

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
Go back to the original MLS rules they worked so well....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
Imagine a game where a team goes up for a corner/free kick, and then upon losing the ball all of their players do whatever they can to cause a stoppage so they can sub off for some defensive players.

It would be like when a goalie attempts and misses a penalty but x11.