Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Just like watching Brazil

Mickolution posted:

Disraeli was a jew.

Clegg is nominally a jew too, thank gently caress he won't be Prime Minister (although he could be for a day or two if Cameron got hit by a brick). We don't give a poo poo about religion in this country. The anti-muslim stuff is just racism by skinhead thugs, not specifically against their religion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

The Adebayor story has been around for a while. Looks pretty fake, but it shouldn't matter if it isn't.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

euroboy posted:

I do wonder what the reaction would be if such a high profile player as him said he was gay.

Get their clubhouse burned down probably.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

Well I can't top that.

quote:

the bottom line is Capello is the worst manger EVER. Even the wally with the brolly had more of a clue. For £6m a year the guy should know that Emil Heskey is wank and yet he takes him to the World Cup ahead of Adam Johnson.

Today's second goal summed him up, he sat there, motionless.

Jollzwhin
Oct 13, 2004

quote:

1 Whole year of European nights stuffed into one game at Anfield. The King at the helm, a glorious weekday night.... being deadly serious City will have never ever in their history experienced an atmosphere like it. Could seriously scare the poo poo out of them.

quote:

Thae's the great thing about cups. Imagine being a Cardiff or Palace supporter and facing Liverpool at Wembley. I sort of envy them the experience, even as losers.