Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

quote:

Tony Pulis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Tsaedje posted:

Tell me there are more of these

The guy took down his Tumblr now. I'm very mad.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9388-Gian-Piero-Gasperini&p=813783&viewfull=1#post813783

Inter>Milan posted:

Sacking him this early is abit too rash. But if the team doesn't show any signs of improvement during the next two weeks, i'll be all for sacking him! I'm so angry i can't sleep :(

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9388-Gian-Piero-Gasperini&p=813983&viewfull=1#post813983

armendsh posted:

gaspethreefourthreeini had a meeting with Branca for 30minutes... Lets see if he gona stick with 3-4-3 again..

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?9388-Gian-Piero-Gasperini&p=814151&viewfull=1#post814151

Coasterfreek posted:

Hey Gasp, your pants are on fire, please switch to 4 backs or GTFO this team.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Sep 12, 2011

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

I don't think I will watch football again, I am going to be the laughing stock of all my ac milan friends that I play futbol against. We better win ever game in champions league after this defeat, we should have won this game 6 to 0, we will be laughing stocks of Europe at this rate. We lost in our stadium how do you explain that one. I can't take this anymore whatever we need to fix we need to fix it, whether its formation or morale, we need to fix it and be the champions, that we r.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

quote:

For all the people defending our brilliant tactician I ve got a question if he broke to your mothers house and rape her you would still defend him? I am asking because thats exactly what he is doing with this team now loving bend over

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Sep 15, 2011

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Courtesy of RAWK

PhilAnderer posted:

That's an offensive picture. In my world this twat isn't worthy of lacing Suarez boots. Angle of the cap is a give away. Just another 'Johnny come lately', no interest in 'soccer', just money.
Seeing him in this garb and knowing the reason is just embarrassing, plastic like Chelsea's flags. If he's so hardcore Liverpool, what was he doing in Barcalona shagging Lionel Messi. Just cashing in.

I've got no interest in lovely American sports, but he can gently caress off back to his Mens Netball. If he's into cashing in with public appearances, stick to American loving Rounders, crap American Rugby played by poofs in helmets, that poo poo with sticks game they call 'ice hockey', or that stupid imitation Formula 1 where they drive around in circles 500 times.

Advice to Mr. James:
If you must show up, don't wear a shirt and definitely don't go on the pitch, (you'll get laughed at, especially by the Mancs).
Take first plane back to your 'hood.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

vyelkin posted:

Here, have a Canadian university student newspaper article about Inter Milan:

From the Top to the Bottom Half: What Happened to Inter Milan?

For the past several seasons they have been one of the top teams in Serie A, but this season they are currently ranked in the bottom quarter. Does Inter Milan have a chance at snatching the top spot this year?

According to FoxSoccer.com, Coach Claudio Ranieri said after the loss to Catania, “We have to remain united and continue to work hard.”

Ranieri is correct about Inter having to work. Working as a team, and strengthening a sense of unity among the players can help give the Inter players the new confidence that they need.

However, there is no easy answer to explain Inter Milan’s difficulty this season. On October 17th, according to the Inter Milan Fan Club website, President Massimo Moratti remarked: “It’s a funny moment. It’s worrying when you find yourselves in situations like this because no one likes to look bad. And you hope to figure out how to put it all right. We simply must dig ourselves out of this.”

Some of the struggles may have been due to the absence of several key players for the past few games. However, many of these players will be returning shortly, or have already returned. For instance, goalie Julio Cesar will be returning, as well as defender Christian Chivu, and mid-fielders Joel Obi and Wesley Sneijder. With these players back Inter can hopefully, as their coach expressed, remain united.

However, Inter’s difficulties go past not having the right attitude or not having all of their players. Effort is lacking as well. The team needs results: more goals in the opposing net, rather than in their own. In order to rise up Inter has to work on its defence. In fact, the team has one of the worst defensive records in Serie A.

All of the Inter Milan players need to approach each game with a fresh attitude, stick together as a team, and most importantly, remain focused on playing the game.

What a random article for a university newspaper. Are you sure this isn't some botched edit of a wire services piece?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

The whole point of showing that stupid Stam/Keane/Beckham photo was to illustrate (supposedly) that Man-U harassed a lot of referees throughout a prolonged period of time but somehow managed to escape censure unlike the one potentially facing Liverpool as a club due to the Fulham match.

Anyway, if you're going to harp over a stupid RAWK post, have at it on this one:

simesy posted:

He had it first time around and he'll have it again.We've got someone in charge whos very media savvy but wont take the similar shite that rafa had to deal with.I think the reason the fa are delaying with this "racism charge" is they know they've got gently caress all on luis and are in a corner and dont know what the gently caress to do.AMATUERS the lot.Keep the pressure on kenny.

EDIT: Or this one

Cybertom posted:

Agreed that the relief is greater than the pleasure, I was very nervous in the last few minutes.
It's clear why Ferguson was saying [Charlie Adam's] dead-ball speciality was worth 10 million alone - to make us pay more for him! He was genuinely scared (and probably still is) by the fact that Dalglish is at the throne again. Dalglish's departure arguably paved the way for Fergurson's domination of English football.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Dec 10, 2011

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Here's another nugget from the RAWK mine. Admittedly, I'm not sure if this is just a really well-executed troll. If it is, it's still pretty funny because a lot of people slating Lucas on RAWK have stated pretty similar opinions.

quote:

Kenny appears to be very much in the pocket of Steve Clarke, I haven't seen anything from Liverpool since his return that has echoed ANYTHING that comes to close to Dalglish teams of old, whether it was the fantastic Liverpool side of the late 80's or the Blackburn side that won the league - now obviously its been a long time, but tactical ideology doesn't change so fundamentally, Redknapp's hasnt in that time, neither has Fergusons. The point that I'm trying to make is that I don't think Dalglish gets much of a look in when compared to the "tactical genius" of Steve Clarke. The same Steve Clarke who is a Chelsea man, the same Steve Clarke who gets the credit for Chelsea's defensive solidarity in the early-Abramovich years, the same Steve Clarke who had a team that housed Claude "I don't move out of the centre-circle but everyone kisses my arse anyway" Makelele. Lucas is Clarke's new Makelele, a pointless player in a pointless position.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Dec 13, 2011

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

http://www.guardian.co.uk/discussion/comment-permalink/13800649

quote:

I’m numb after this win.

Yay we got it, but I’m still reeling from the Fulham loss.

We really needed to have won that game for this one to have really meant anything.

This guy must be a blast at parties.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

The FA hates the idea of non-moronic internet.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

I understand how some are angered by pepe and others' actions, BUT I AM SORRY, THATS THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH BARCA. THAT'S FOR BEING RACIST BASTARDS. AS THEY SAY, WORDS HURT MORE THAN ANYTHING.

quote:

people need to back off Pepe ooo he stepped on Lord almighty Messi and now its a huge loving issue. gently caress off you wankers
gently caress OFF..Leave him alone! Whatever, other players have done worse!! Idc. I still will support him!! Come at me!!

quote:

Pepe since you wanted to ruin the game for us anyways, you should’ve just gone ahead and hurt Messi beyond repair.

That would have made that game worth it.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

If only you had stayed longer in Liverpool! FOREVER YOUNG NINO TORRES!

Even if this is intentional, it's still pretty funny.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Mickolution posted:

Can you post the kit he was talking about?

A guy on RAWK whipped this up:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Ugh. Guess which forum this is from:

SwedishRed posted:

The FA are a total arse wipe of an organisation... Bastard FA. Im disgusted with the way they have handled this affair with JT. John Barnes was totally correct this week when he critcised the FA over this...

They have effectively undermined the Manager's decision to keep JT as Captain, and that is totally wrong imo. What is the point in casting judgement on JT by telling him he cant be Captain, yet still allowing him to play for England?! Its rediculous... It should have been either ban JT from playing for England until the verdict, OR leave it as it is... BUT they chose to go half way! loving incredible Mickey Mouse organisation.

I was hoping Capello would have remained Manager, and stick two fingers up at the old twats. Im really annoyed now... All because of an alleged racist remark by Camel Lips loving brother! Which may well be a gently caress all comment IF JT is innocent...

Now imaging if JT is proven innocent! Wouldnt they look like twats! And if he is Guilty, then why not act NOW?! He isnt a racist!

All the FA has done is really harm our chances in the European Championships... And dispite what 80% of whay you lot think on here, England do have a chance to win it, just like 8 other top Nations do!

Im loving gutted. End of bastard rant.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

This is almost certainly in jest, but you never know with some Tumblr people:

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Facebook makes you think.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

brows mcgobshite posted:

judge taff

Ninpo...

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

#1. Fans from Liverpool and other clubs talking poo poo about Chelsea when they really have no reason to. Yeah, Liverpool won the Carling Cup, but after their loss today to Arsenal the Reds fans seem to have turned their back on their club. And then to make themselves feel better, they say “at least we’re not Chelsea.” Yeah. At least you’re not behind Chelsea in the tables. OH WAIT
Funny thing is that Liverpool is the other team I follow besides Chelsea. Am I disappointed in their loss? Yes. Am I irritated by the fact that gravity seems to have an uncanny love for Suarez? Absolutely. Am I going to call the team poo poo? No.

Stop crying.

Oh and btw, Torres signed for Chelsea over a year ago, so you can shut up about him too. Whiners.

#2. The battle at Chelsea against old versus new. The old players are not to blame, and neither are the new players. It’s not about booting out players like Terry (we seem to be doing worse since he’s been absent…hmm), Lampard, Drogba and Cole. If anything, we NEED them at this time to solidify the new players and push Chelsea into their future. They are the backbone and will remain so until someone else can fill their shoes. And so far—no one has. The new players are also not to blame. They are dealing with old habits, new managers, and general poo poo. They are not meshing together and it is sad. They are skilled, and all the players need each other to fix their problems.

So. Stop bitching about who needs to go and who needs to stay.

As for AVB and manager problems…well. I don’t know. It’s easy to give him the blame and he may be the one who ends up paying for it.

Either way, football fans need to dry their tears and learn to support their teams.

Babies.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Good ol' Facebook:

quote:

Kenny your loosing the plot, I think its time for someone else to take charge, YNWA

quote:

Am vry anooyd wit all dose rubbish england playerz,kenny leave england playerz ad sign other player 4rm oda leauge.adams,henderson re rubbish am jst tiried

quote:

Kenny dnt loose your kingship... Resign!! Jst like in first place...we shal then call u wen we can cry again..now we've run out of tears..

quote:

KD should be learned frm Arsenal,spurs,chelsea with all their defeated n' makes good improvement,.its a game,.brilliant strategic n' excellent formation absolutely needed,..while talented player to keeps satisfied result,.the winning n' making money will be closed,....

quote:

another shocker!..... but on a higher note we r a team on a MASSIVE rebuild! and all the fans on this page giving king kenny stick need 2 think it through where would we be now if rafa and the yanks had there way, u cant expect success overnight unless u spnd stupid like man c or chelsea, and where has that got chelsea??? b patient my frinds and things will get bk 2 normal. mite just take a season or 2

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

appledan posted:

also, lets play a game trp!!!

Guess the Team:

Liverpool?

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

quote:

- Squad, as mentioned in positives, got rid of some deadwood, but some on very disagreeable terms e.g. Cole/Lille and Aquilani/Milan;

WE ALL WANTED RID. LOOK AT THE FESTERING SENSE OF RESENTMENT FOSTERED BY DEGEN'S LONG TERM DRAIN ON OUR RESOURCE. ITS A NEW BROOM AND I'M DEFINITELY GLAD THESE WORK SHY FOPS ARE NOW REMOVED FROM THE BODY POLITIC.

Also:

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Mar 16, 2012

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

If Kenny does leave, even though im not big about bringing managers back, i think Rafa is probably the best manager about who is actually willing to come to LFC.

With support i think Rafa could do a job, but i wouldn't be expecting miracles. There is so much work to do. Honestly, i believe most of our problems are one's created the last 15 months ("CHAD")

It took a while for me to realize that CHAD stood for Carroll, Henderson, Adam, and Downing.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

I can't tell whether or not CR7 Cougar is fake.

quote:

GOOD DECISION CRIS

Cristiano has proven over and over that he is a gentleman. He has matured so much from being a greasy playboy to being a model for his teammates and all of us. He puts family first, he puts his team over himself, he never searches for glory or photo ops of his body anymore. He finally realized that Irina is just using him to be more famous. Have you SEEN the pics of her totally naked? She said she wouldn’t do Playboy but she’s doing more than Playboy in recent pics. He made the right decision if this is true. He deserves MUCH better and he will wait until he finds the right mother for his sweet sweet baby boy.
And now, TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!

quote:

OH MY GOD THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST PERFECT DAY OF MY LIFE. I GET ONE DIRECTION TICKETS AND PASSES TO MEET THEM AND CRISTIANO RONALDO IS SINGLE. SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME BEFORE I DIE OF HAPPINESS.

quote:

Bucket List - 1)Meet HIM. 2) Die

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Also, I don't disagree with the sentiment per se, but...

Evan Lyon posted:

Mr dalglish you no want to buy in jan a striker now we suffer players make u look like fool stop being friends wit dem you must hit with stick till they win

This is, of course, in response to an upcoming interview of Titi Camara.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

Please leave us , We don’t trust you anymore = ( ..

The Mash posted:

Wait is this a real picture or a photoshop, I'm confused now

Anfield is not that large and the toilet lid has been taken down pending the sale of naming rights.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Apr 2, 2012

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Babby Thatcher posted:

if Andy Carroll played basketball he'd still be poo poo but loads of idiot fucker college fans would dub him 'the new Larry Bird' and he'd get drafted real high and doom the pacers or some shite to another decade of irrelevance and all the turds who hyped him would go back to castefootball.us

fun to think about, imo

This made me laugh. Thank you, IPB.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

The Anti-Semite posted:

The sooner he fucks off to England the better. Shove all the kneejerk replies up your arses. Anyone who still believes we are heading in the right direction is a deluded fool. Look at the form. Look at the inept performances. All those overpaid loving wankers thought they had it sewn up. Harrys head was turned by the England job and all of a sudden he became the loving media's darling, laughing and joking in every interview when the England job was raised, instead of firmly putting it to bed and concentrating on his loving job. We are a laughing stock now. It's just not good enough. Dont you just love being a loving spurs fan? Never fail to let us down. Well done lads, I'm sure you'll all be gutted picking up your pay packets at the end of the week. You make me loving sick.

Aside from that "all of a sudden" comment about Redknapp's cushy relationship with the media, I don't think this is that bad.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

See, luvd, this is how you do it:

quote:

This got me thinking, are we the British Barcelona? (Hear me out)

Both have played some of the best football in Europe this season.
Both sadly are unlikely to win the title this season.
Both have a manager who is a club legend for both playing and managerial abilities.
Both have won a cup already this season and have the semi's of another big cup competition coming up.
Both are one of the biggest clubs in the world.
Both have a tradition of playing attacking pass and move football.
Both have to battle against 'borderline corrupt' empires (Franco's Madrid and Ferguson's United).

More precisely Barcelona might just be the Spanish Liverpool, because Liverpool FC will always be Liverpool FC. Things don't look too bad for the club from where i'm sitting.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Mickolution posted:

Admittedly I don't know much about US Newspapers, but shouldn't the WSJ be better than this?

The Wall Street Journal is a Murdoch-owned publication now.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Mickolution posted:

So's the Times though, and you wouldn't expect to see poo poo like that in there. Is it often that bad? I always assumed it was one of the better US papers.

The Wall Street Journal has always been pretty arch-conservative in a way you expect any champion of big finance to be. The articles have gotten even more ridiculously provocative and bombastic ever since Murdoch took over, though.

Were you expecting it to be more like the Economist? I don't think it's ever been like that.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

I was sat in a pub on Whitehall Friday afternoon and four scousers came in and sat on the next table. No colours, no talk of the game. I said to my wife, "Reds," She said "How do you know?" I said, "I know." (Actually, they looked like the kind of people who would cripple a cripple.)

Next pub outside the Sussex Leicester Square, six scousers on the next table; no colours, no talk of the game. I said to my wife, "Blues," She said "How do you know?" I said, "I know." Two minutes, later on the other side of the street ,a bloke walks by in,a Po from the Teletubbies suit. Six scousers all start singing, "Red and white shite Red and white shite hello." Po waves, we all laugh, And I say to my wife, "That's how I know."

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

barca-likeaboss posted:

guys from our class talking about football.
A girl from my class to another girl: Who's playing today?
Me: Barca and Chelsea.
Girl: What!? Again?
Me: ummm, yeah?
Girl: Barca don't know how to play lately.
Me: lol what!? you better stop...
Girl: Well, fan of whose club are you?
Me: Barca!!!
Girl: Me too, but they lost against Real Madrid, pussies
*and then I decided it would be better to stay quiet and i just give her a ugly look.
I don't have any intention of arguing with someone, who always she watch a football match, say that she fall asleep in a second half.
and I think she's not even a true fan, so it's not worth it!

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

I hope Dalglish is having a good plan for Downing later on... Yesterday's squad
seemed 90% complete enough to beat Chelsea... Gerrard, Henderson and
Shelvey conquering the midfield like their own park... Three midfielders to
outnumber Chelsea and make life is hard for Torres. Cant wait to urinate them
in the mouth at Wembley. "Enslave the Blues... Enslave them you Mighty
Reds!!" (Talk this in an Optimus Prime voice). "Enslave them!!" What a day to
have a hat trick!!!

quote:

I cant... Im not English by race and English is my second language... Plus my
grammar and verbs are bad... First time I registered in RAWK years back, its
quite difficult to understand the language usage here... Imagine, when I just
started browsing this site for the first time and the wording used here - I saw
something like c*nt, c*nt, c*nt and "inbred Mancs"... I was like "what the gently caress
these Scousers were talking about". Why use the symbol/character "*" in the
word of "c*nt"? Then I did some Google and found it in Wikipedia: "C*nt is
a vulgarism, primarily referring to the female genitalia. The earliest citation of
this usage in the 1972 Oxford English Dictionary" , resource: Wikipedia...

My heart was talking to myself, "Was I just joined a wrong forum to talk about
Liverpool's football? They were talking about female genitalia to be honest" ...
Then I was spending some time to understand you all, research your culture
and found out the revelation from the God. What kind of English is this, why
use the "inbred" to the Everton and Mancs??!! Its quite difficult for me because
in my job as a programmer and web developer at office, Im just using the
technical English, the US English in software development...

So when I came here, I was like a Martian who loving lost in a Scouser's world. But then I
realized, Scousers are a good people, nice people and always welcoming the
secondary Scousers DNA... That is why I love you all... You all are my friends...
But again, I cant... Im not English by race and English is my second language... Thats all.

- Love, Mohammad Shahrul -

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Apr 29, 2012

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

EvilHawk posted:

That guy is loving brilliant. Always has the most incomprehensible posts.

quote:

I cant describe how hapy and how excited I am if we win this!! The hatred towards The Blues cant be contained anymore!!
I might jump out of the Windows XP if we score goals, especially Suarez!!!

quote:

I really hope we can win this... Its gonna be an absolute happy weekend for me...
Well, in case if we lose I also might be damned sad but as long as I can see the
players are working hard for it and at least, putting some effort - already good
enough for me... We are The Reds, we are a big club and we are marching to
Wembley. The players must know that. Dear God, if Liverpool win today Im really
gonna spend 50% of my money this week to prepare the food to all of my Jewish
friends. Please God, let Liverpool win...

quote:

"Stone wall peno denied, woodwork rattled, sitters missed, ricochets going every which way but in" looks like is
tagged at a greater rate to be a trending topic... It looks like a Liverpool's Twitter currently to understand what
is happening in the Liverpool world... Bloody possession like Arsenal we play but fail to convert the chances
unlike them... If Im an invisible man, having its power, the first thing I do is to sneak in the match official room
before the game, install a remote sensor inside the ball which can be controlled without making any physical
contact and make sure its going to loving get in the loving net everytime Suarez or Carroll touch it / play
it. gently caress off the woodwork rattled I cant stand it anymore, its hurting me deeply in the bottom of my heart
and I want Liverpool to score... Yea, Im willing to control it remotely to hit The Owl's face. drat it I cant take
this any more!!!

quote:

Did Carroll just commited a sin to us for not scoring today?
Just, score please!!! I just cant take this anymore draw,
draw and draw to the poo poo team like this. Its like a cancer
mutating for getting more draws!!! 70% possession
for God sake!!! We are Barcelona today. And we
were playing a good football there. Full of passing.

Nevermind, he's actually a genius troll.

quote:

Dont boo Hodgson. He is our ex-manager. The respect is good I think. Give Hodgson
some time to enhance his coaching skill at another club and he will come back to
Anfield (after Dalglish) and lead us to Champion League. Like invading an
Europe, Berlin perhaps.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Apr 30, 2012

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Tim,Man Utd fan on text posted:

"Shambolic display from us today Fergie got it completely wrong, think it's time for Sir Alex and United to part ways he's holding us back with his short-sightedness"

quote:

that was like watching a group of 11 people, watch a close family member being raped and doing nothing about it. by the end i was sat there just pleading, "why are they doing nothing!? why?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

quote:

Text this to my united mate...

I hope you're in good Kompany. I can imagine this is a difficult time for United fans. Don't take it to Hart. Yaya got to keep your head up. It won't be De Jong before you're smiling again. It may sound a bit Clichy but, worse things happen at Ci-ty