Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

http://www.chelseafcforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4753

quote:

personally me started after 1st game in uefa champions league vs barcelona 2005 on camp nou,ever since i became true blue

quote:

World Cup 2006, i watched football from 1998 till 2003, 2003 got caught up in wrestling
Back to football at 2006 world cup time (didn't even know that chelsea was 2 times champions)
All the players i loved from the world cup:

Robben (Scored first goal for Netherlands against Serbia and Montenegro)
Ballack (My fav player since 2002)
Drogba (saw him captaining ivory coast)
Lampard (Always liked him, saw him in england shirt never knew he was a chelsea player before 2006)
Joe Cole (That Awesome goal against sweden)

I was catching international football from 03-06 but new nothing about clubs, all the players i liked were in chelsea including cech, so i decided to become a Chelsea Supporter

2006-2007, 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-10 and forever....

quote:

fan since the facup 2007 final
just loved the way they played when i didnt know about ne of the teams past
loved the goal n the players were awsome and ofcourse the special one would always be remembered

quote:

First Chelsea game that i watched was against Bolton,38 fixture i think in 2005.I was young at that time,10 years,and didnt get it why Chelsea won a title because of one game only hahahahahhaa lol
And since then i am Chelsea fan

quote:

Ever since I saw the game: Chelsea - Man United 5-0 in 1999 when I was 9 years old. Still remember Poyet scoring :P I remembered this moment so long but I only not so far ago looked up the game I became blue. Never knew when it was til not far ago. Well 11 years for me soon! :o Btw, never supported another team then Chelsea and Djurgården.

But I still like a lot of other teams

And my father hates them and he hates all english clubs witch makes me more hardcore

i told u i was hardcore

quote:

for me it all started when i played on SEGA consul Fifa 98 or 99 (dont remeber actually) :D I played EPL season mode and picked Chelsea, i liked blue colour. I was heard about Zola but didnt know anything also. And I started to wathc games at 2002 or 2003 year when i gotta PC. I didnt watch games regulary, but in next season i becomed hard core fan

quote:

fifa 01 got me into football, before i liked it but after i lvoed it, i remember i had a lazio team where all the players on my 11 were striekrs except keeper who was kahn, bergkamp, baggio, ronaldo(was called #9), crespo, henry, nvm i remember i had veron starting as well, i would score 10+ goals on hardest, iw asnt that good but i knew all teh glitches and tricks to ebating the computer, my brother always beat me though, and i remember they had world cup feature on fifa back then, now they have seperate game, assholes

quote:

Chelsea supporter from 2007 when we beat real 2:1 at Santiago bernabeu or at bridge dont know for sure that made my day and off course fa Cup against man u same year it made even more sweeter but shame we didn't win the league.

All of these people are without a doubt true blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Marco Gabbiadini is literally the gold standard

(bloated, old-fashioned, entirely irrelevant to modern life and only remembered by a few delusional fools that nobody listens to)

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

ArsenalAction declares that Something Must Be Done. I must warn those of you with a nervous disposition that this link does contain some colourful language.

http://arsenalaction.com/2011/01/18/if-only-wenger-showed-some-fkin-bocks-in-the-transfer-market/

quote:

If only Wenger showed some f##king b##ocks in the transfer market

We are somehow still in all the race for the title,despite losing at home to teams like WBA, Newcastle and the scum.. Somehow still in the CL, but we made hard work of a very easy group.. and still in the FA cup, despite getting a home draw vs a lower league team.. and we reach the semi finals and drawing the plum tie only Arsenal could screw it up vs Ipswich.

Yet again “injury’s” to key players and a lack of decent cover is threatening to leave us with players filling in who are clearly not up to the job.

If only Wenger showed some bottle and went out and signed 1 or 2 quality players to push us on, I really feel we could win something this season.

I said the same thing last season during the Jan window and look what happened. We all knew last season that we needed a GK and a CB and also a striker.

Wenger did nothing and stuck by Almunia, We watched him throw our chances of winning the title away. We needed a CB but Wenger signed a 36 year old and STILL we have the same problems this season.

I truly feel that if Wenger showed some bollocks and took and chance and spent £20m on 2 players we would win the league.

I’m not saying that Wenger should go out and spend £50/60/70m on players and risk us dipping into our overdraft but f#ck me £20m is hardly alot for a club like Arsenal.

But yet again we watch the transfer window tick-by as Wenger trys in vain to sign players on the cheap.

I have no doubt that come the end of the transfer window wenger will come out with that old b##ocks “we came very very close to signing a player” or “we did everything we could, but teams didn’t want to sell”.

I have no doubt that “IF” Wenger signs a player it will be a stop gap signing like Silvestre & Sol. Are signings like that going to push us on and win us the title? Where is the ambition?

I give full credit to Wenger for the way he has run the budget over the years and looked after the long term future of the club.

But by spending £20m its hardly going to turn us into the next Pompey or Leeds is it.

Come on Wenger, Pull your finger out and show some bollocks.. Show us you want to win something by actions and not just words.

Sinbad

It's nice to know that "bolocks" is a bad word, but "bollocks" is completely acceptable, while "f#ck" is slightly more acceptable than "f##kin". F#ck those injury's.

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Scouse que un club

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

That's not gone well

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Speaking of the Mirror: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...icle893639.html

quote:

The Russian striker thought he had scored with the scores level at 1-1, as his shot hit the underside of the bar before coming down on to the line.

Referee Lee Mason waved play on, but TV replays ­suggested the ball had crossed at least part of the goal-line, if not all of it.

However, Mason was spared embarrassment as Fulham defender Phillippe Senderos popped up with a last-minute winner.

We already have technology that can award a goal when the ball crosses "at least part of the goal-line", it's called "Martin Atkinson" :psyberger:

Trin Tragula fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 27, 2012

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Could we please please please please find a way to show Mr Masonic Conspiracy these links? He'll blow his top so hard it'll end up in high orbit.

http://www.mqmagazine.co.uk/issue-12/p-41.php
http://www.mqmagazine.co.uk/issue-12/p-42.php

And they're just the ones who admitted to it!

quote:

No doubt when the new Wembley Stadium is complete more Masons will be taking charge of FA Cup Finals. They will probably come from Durham, too.

Have they no shame at all???

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Mickolution posted:

So why is time wasting an offense?

It's not. "Delaying the restart" is an offence. You can delay a restart without wasting time; and you can waste time without delaying a restart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Blue is the colour