Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Rawk is going tits

too many to post them all but I liked

quote:

I am hurting so much ... i feel sick feel like crying

because of the raw emotion you can feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

times a million

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

That was me

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

This is brilliant. They are giving us all the ammunition we will need. Said it before and I'll say it again - there is absolutely no point whatsoever in only appealing to the fa. They've already old us we can't appeal the verdict only the length of the ban. We're never gonna get a fair appeal from them. The club said in its statement that they felt the fa were hellbent on finding Suarez guilty regardless of any evidence. It's pretty clear now that for whatever reason they've deemed to be a more credible witness than Luis, which the rest of us know is complete bollocks. Theyve said the decided on Which version of events was more probable. So basically they have no witnesses and no evidence and are simply taking Evras word and version of events to be true over Luis'.

I'm hopin we're already lawyered up and ready ovtake them to the high court, court of sports arbitration or the highest court we can possibly take the case to. Mud sticks regardless and the fa seem to be fine with ruining one mans career over another's say so. Utter bollocks. I hope we rip them a new one a hundred times over.

Once we get the judgement overturned I hope we then go after the media. All of the papers, hacks and anyone else who has backed the fa over their judgment without being privy to any evidence (of course there isnt any) but have happily used words like racist to condemn Suarez. We should sue the gently caress out of all of them and get them to publish a very public apology to Luis and the club.

Not forgetting Mr Evra. Hopefully we can do something about his exaggerations and some of the things he has alleged/admitted to have said to Suarez.

Let's take them all to the loving cleaners! Time to take the fight to the next level LFC!!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Adulterous Hitler posted:

>CL Final
>Chelsea vs Madrid
>Teams walk out onto the pitch to the theme of Jurassic Park to symoblise Chelsea's dinosaurs
>John Terry is holding a black baby which he hoists into the air as he \leaves the tunnel
>The game kicks off
>Chelsea are dominating due to bizarre Madrid tactics
>Torres misses 10 open goals including one where he runs onto the line after taking on the entire Madrid team and goes to roll the ball in with his head but somehow manages to hit the bar
>Second half
>Madrid score quickly after Ronaldo falls to the floor clutching his face and a wayward Torres shot deflects off of him and goes in
>Last minute
>Can Chelsea score? They always score.
>When Torres isn't playing
>Chelsea get corner
>Cross in
>EBJT (Englands Brave John Terry) jumps 20 foot into the air and powers a header in off the post, celebrating by shouting 'FOR MUAAAAMMMMMMMMBA'
>Kick off
>Chelsea get the ball again
>David Luiz tries to be Messi
>Pepe notices and attempts to murder him
>As he fly kicks Luiz in the skull the ball trickles to Torres
>He's through
>He rounds the keeper
>He shoots
>Its going over the bar
>Suddenly, the ghosts of Fabrice Muamba, Gary Speed and Sir Bobby Robson appear
>They simultaneously head the ball
>It goes in