Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
I liked it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

my mate did that with a deodorant can once and it blew up and burnt off his eyebrows

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

SteadfastMeat posted:

you got rid of Billy :smith:

he just can't stop buying Scottish Avatars

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

c0burn posted:

"Liverpools vendetta in f***ing over Newcastle is taken to a new extreme. In addition to taking all of our good players, and going for the same players in the market as us, they are now giving Sunderland shitloads of money so that the chances of them finishing above us next season increases"

Those 4-3 games ruined my childhood.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Gr31lly posted:

let's see what hearts fans think about craig thomson being a convicted (child) sex offender. Surely they're all outraged.

oh.

He was tricked by young sluts!

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

appledan posted:

where are the Pulis Glasses

sometimes he doesn't wear them

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Stoke!

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Nice smart price savoury selection in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
I was reading the Facebook comments on RVP joining Manchester United and this was liked 9 times by some loving idiots:

quote:

Typical Mancheat$ter U$hited!!!

:psyduck: