Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

That DICK! posted:

What is the best product for hair loss. :smith:

Propecia. Seriously, it works incredibly well. And if you decide to go that direction, you only need to take it every other day. It's just as effective and cuts the cost in half. (You're still looking at $500/year)

If it's too expensive, and you don't want to deal with the 4 hours you have to leave Rogaine on, there's research to show Ketaconazole (brand named Nizoral) shampoo works as well as rogaine, is cheaper and only needs to be used 2 times a week for 3-5 minutes at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

maverick99 posted:

Mine plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I LOVE IT.

Zojirushi is basically the Kitchenaid Mixer of rice cookers.

Edit:
This is my Zojirushi:
http://tinyurl.com/255ursz

The 10 cup cooker is only a little more if you needed that much rice.

What is neuro-fuzzy logic? I looked it up on wikipedia, and I fail to see any way that that applies to cooking rice.

• Locked thread