Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stuph
Aug 31, 2004

donkey punching my way to the top
I honestly love my Sonicare Toothbrush more than anything else. I recently went out of town for 4 days and the difference between brushing with a normal toothbrush and with a Sonicare is night and day. You know how clean and fresh your mouth feels after just coming from a cleaning at the dentist's office? Buy a Sonicare, use it for the full cycle and you can feel like that every day. Even after brushing for 4+ minutes with a normal brush I felt like I had a dirty mouth and my teeth were covered in junk. It's just a completely different world of mouth cleaning. I actually got mine as a present, but now that I know I'd happily drop a hundred bucks or more to buy a new one if mine were to break.

Along the same lines, my wife has a Clarisonic Mia (same company as the sonicare) and tells me it's the same for her face. I've tried it and I'm not as much of a fan, but she loves it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuph
Aug 31, 2004

donkey punching my way to the top

couldcareless posted:

I have a sonicare and I love the thing. I have the FlexCare+ model with the little charging stand that includes a brush sanitizer. It's pretty great and my dentist has said it's doing wonders considering I rarely floss.

Also going to highly recommend a Sonicare - it's more than $50, but my wife and I have shared one base for going on 5 years now and it's still going strong. We can charge it up and take it with us for a 4 or 5 day vacation and it'll last the whole trip (though it now starts to bitch on the last day or so). My dentist is always happy with my teeth, though I do get some crap about not flossing (so she recommended a Waterpik - and now my teeth are "perfect").

• Locked thread