Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I stumbled on it today while putzing around on amazon... Amazon has the Season 1 + 2 bluray set for Black Lagoon for $25. I haven't watched Black Lagoon yet and always wanted to so I thought it was pretty cool.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Lagoon-Season-Blu-ray-DVD/dp/B008YRL7JE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417837686&sr=8-1&keywords=black+lagoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Does anyone have suggestions on where to get a bluray set of Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex without getting rape dollared on imports? Amazon doesn't seem to have anything.

Never seen the show and figured I should watch it in full glory.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

OZC posted:

I don't have the exact links since I'm on my phone but I linked to kimchidvd.com earlier in the thread. They have the exclusive release for the Korean market. The first season is out and 2nd Gig releases in March. $150 per set, JP and English audio and English subs. Only downside is there is no signs and songs track for use with the dub, but it's not critical.

Ok I'll dig em up, thanks.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
So grave of the fireflies is on sale for 15 bucks for the bluray on Amazon... http://slickdeals.net/f/7732589-grave-of-the-fireflies-blu-ray-studio-ghibli-remastered-collection-14-99-at-amazon

Having never seen it before, are we talking Schindler's List or what?

edit: Oops it's already out of stock

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Sakurazuka posted:

It's like Shindler's List would be if in the end he never actually saves anyone one and then gets put in an oven himself.

It is a good film though.

:drat: Ok well I locked in my price at 15 so Amazon will send me a copy whenever they get them back in stock. Now to continue brooding on whether or not to shell out big bucks for Ghost in the Shell SAC s1 and s2 blurays...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Moribito is 12 dollars for the complete DVD set on amazon... get that or wait for the blu ray to go on sale? (blu ray is like 50 dollars)

• Locked thread