Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Is there any information I don't know about with regard to when NIS America plans to release The Eccentric Family? Should the continuing lack of a release date be taken as a sign that it won't be released after all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

What? Seriously? How? Why?

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Blurays seem to be available now for The Eccentric Family. Does anybody know anything about their quality?

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

The Black Stones posted:

NISA uses Justin Sevakis for their Blu-Ray authoring and he knows his poo poo. NISA Blu-Ray releases are some of the best quality out there. So there should be nothing to worry about.

Hooray!

(after the CROWDS debacle i thought i would never trust again)

• Locked thread