Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grenadier
Oct 15, 2004

As long as these commoners keep coming, the mountain of corpses will keep growing!
That's a fuckin shame, had some of the best character art in a television show I'd ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grenadier
Oct 15, 2004

As long as these commoners keep coming, the mountain of corpses will keep growing!
Actually the reason those look the same is that they are literally the same picture. The same file.

e: re: baccano

Grenadier fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jan 30, 2011

Grenadier
Oct 15, 2004

Keyboard Kid posted:

If we're lucky, the Nausicaa US Blu-ray will be as low as $15 after coupon. Amazon has it for $25 right now, and there's a $10 off coupon at http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/nausicaa-upgrade?cmp=dmov_dmr_nlc_upg_nausicaa but I have no clue how it works (my DVDs are on a shelf far away so I can't try it).

Sadly does not apply with Amazon. It gives you a coupon which seems to be for in-store redemption. May work on the Disney store site but Nausicaa isn't up on there yet so there's no way of knowing.

Grenadier
Oct 15, 2004

Tonight I'm gonna see if Walmart takes those $10 off coupons cuz if so it'd only be 15 bucks.

Grenadier
Oct 15, 2004

Awesome thanks, yeah they didn't have it in store and i didn't find anyone in the entertainment section to ask if they'd take the coupon if i did the whole site-to-store thing, so i was gonna try again later, but i'll just give this a shot instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grenadier
Oct 15, 2004

Samurai X, it should be mentioned, despite falling into that darker and edgier trend was actually really quite good.

• Locked thread