Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funny Bunny
Aug 7, 2005

Infinitum posted:

Excuse me for a minute while I nerd out.. :gizz::circlefap:

Why is it always that the Japanese get such lovely covers for their releases? I simply can't imagine US companies coming up with such beautiful understated images for their releases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funny Bunny
Aug 7, 2005

Kingtheninja posted:

Very excited to see that. I really enjoyed that series.

Also, from looking around that site, it appears Howl's moving castle and Tales from earthsea (gedo senki) Are getting Blu ray releases in November. They carry the trademark ghibli BD case. Are these the latest ones after Laputa, or was there a release in between I missed?

In July, both the newest Ghibli movie Arriety and Whisper of the Heart werer released.

• Locked thread